A healthy Digestive system
- New ideas are everywhere. GEST, JAYNE // Smart Business Columbus;Aug2014, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on innovative ideas, products and management concepts in business.
- How Campbell is condensing the chain. Whitworth, Mick // Food Manufacture;Mar2001, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p20
Reports changes of the production management of biscuit manufacturer in Great Britain. Discussions on scheduling and cost control of production; Efficacy of production product range in logical sequence; Analysis of data by algorithm.
- Not by Bread Alone. Balasubramanyam, K. R. // Business Today;7/10/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p64
The article discusses the history of Britannia Industries Ltd., a Calcutta, India-based biscuit firm which was established in 1892. It states that the company has started its biscuit-making operation with a start-up investment amounting to 295 rupees in the said period. It also cites the efforts...
- Stage Gate Systems for New Product Success. Cooper, Robert G.; Kleinschmidt, Elko J. // Marketing Management;1993, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p20
New products are critical to the growth, prosperity, and survival of the modern corporation. Nine key lessons for new product success improve the chances of winning and reduce the time-to-market. The prescriptions are drawn from the NewProd studies of more than 1,000 new product launches,...
- "Don't mess with the Mouse: Protecting your Intellectual Property". Torres, Sebastián // Caribbean Business;9/4/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 34, p4
The article discusses the concept of the ultimate symbol Intellectual Property (IP), Mickey Mouse of Walt Disney in the U.S. which features three area of IP protection for the success of the buisness including copyrights, trademarks and patents.
- First Supply partners with Fantech to provide the total fan solution. // Supply House Times;Aug2013, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p72
The article reports on the Fantech Shell Program offered by Madison, Wisconsin-based First Supply LLC that would allow the distributor to stock 12 shell options, 11 motor options and 39 drive pack options.
- Differentiate your business to make a big difference. Wagner, Chuck; Peterson, Lenoard // New Hampshire Business Review;12/14/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p19
Provides tips on business management. Description of entrepreneurs; Need for a reporting system for product management; Factors that should be considered in making accounting decisions; Characteristics relevant for business success and effectiveness.
- Would You Pay More for a European Deodorant? Woodward, John // Ad Age Global;Jul2002, Vol. 2 Issue 11, pN.PAG
Addresses the branding problem facing multinational companies in China. Factors attributed to the changed landscape for foreign brands in the country; Key to branding success in China; Examples of success stories in the branding arena.
- Dysfunctional Products Come from Dysfunctional Organizations. Kolko, Jon // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;1/21/2015, p2
The article discusses the significance of organizational alignment to the success of products or services and suggests process steps for reducing alignment attrition with visual thinking, including facilitating an interactive workshop between constituents early in the process.