Can hotels reverse checking-out trend?
- Roadshow lifts the `new' Savoy. // Marketing Event;Feb97, p12
Focuses on the hotel chain Savoy's global roadshow aimed at showing details of the Savoy group's restoration program.
- Bedding in culture. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);7/4/2012, p7
The article looks at CitizenM, a hotel chain that is known for cosmopolitan features and services. CitizenM seeks to offer services to 4 types of target customers including business travellers, fashionistas, and explorers, while it also provides domestic artists a platform to display their work...
- Conrad pools data for upmarket direct drive. // Precision Marketing;6/20/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p5
Reports that Conrad Hotel Group is planning a series of direct marketing activity following the centralization of its database. Overview of the strategy.
- Beachcomber plans drive for Mauritius. Berman, Chloe // Travel Weekly (UK);2/26/2010, Vol. 5, p21
The article reports that Beachcomber Hotels is hoping to raise awareness of Mauritius as an all-inclusive destination following the successful introduction of the option last year.
- City Inn refreshes brand as Mint Hotel. // Travel Weekly (UK);12/3/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2046, p15
The article reports that four-star hotel chain City Inn has rebranded as Mint Hotel.
- IHG woos wedding dollars. Golia, Nathan // DM News;6/7/2010, p6
The article reports on the launch of a campaign by InterContinental Hotels Group PLC's Holiday Inn chain on May 26, 2010 to increase its profile in the wedding industry in the U.S.
- Cada Design Group wraps up Itsu retail work. // Design Week;8/24/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p6
The article presents a report on Cada Design Group's appointment by London's Sushi chain Itsu to design the interiors of their four new restaurants. Brief comments by Julian Metcalfe, the founder of Itsu and David Callcott, the founding director of Cade about the tie-up are highlighted....
- Hotels get more than a foot in the door. // Lodging Hospitality;May95, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the distribution of promotional literature by Destinations group of hotels through travel agencies in different states of the United States. Details about the marketing strategy of the hotel chain.
- Conquistador, Westin, and Hyatt depend heavily on group business. Guadalupe-Fajardo, Evelyn // Caribbean Business;8/17/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p26
Focuses on Puerto Rico-based hotel chains' reliance on group business. In-house sales managers of El Conquistador Resort & Country Club in Las, Croabas Puerto Rico; Features of the Hyatt Regency Cerromar Beach Resort and Casino in Dorado, Puerto Rico.