Brouhaha erupts over testosterone-testing advertising campaign
- Testosterone Therapy Ads Directed to Consumers Promise Much. // HealthFacts;Oct2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p1
Evaluates the Testim 1% testosterone gel available by prescription from Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Inc. in the U.S. Duration of the clinical test it underwent with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration; Description of its advertising campaign; Market competitors.
- REP. JIM RAMSTAD (R-MN) BLASTS DIOR 'ADDICT' ADS FOR
TRIVIALIZING AMERICA'S NO. 1 PUBLIC HEALTH PROBLEM. // NCADD Washington Report;Dec2002, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p1
Focuses on an advertisement campaign related to drug addicts.
- A social contract. FitzGerald, Nora // Adweek Western Edition;11/03/97, Vol. 47 Issue 44, p33
Looks at the United State's government $1 billion anti-drug advertising campaign. Details on co-director of Porter Novelli company, Ed Maibach being assigned to develop the campaign; Information on the campaign targeting the youth; Aim of the campaign. INSET: News maker..
- Anti-drug campaign set. Maldonado, Jose E. // Caribbean Business;10/17/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p56
Reports on an anti-drug campaign in Puerto Rico. Phases of the Alianza para un Puerto Rico sin Drogas' advertising campaign; Continuation of joint effort among advertising agencies, private companies and the media; Specific age groups targeted by the campaign; Features of commercials; Creation...
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: 'Demand Generics!' // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on the plans of Blue Cross Blue Shield to launch an advertising campaign to promote generic prescription drugs in Michigan. Emphasis on the advantages of generic drugs; Theme of the campaign; Support from the Food and Drug Administration.
- AARP pushes generics. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p26
Focuses on the efforts of AARP members to promote then use of generic drugs in the U.S. Development of advertising campaigns for the drugs; Emphasis on the benefits of generics; Collaboration with pharmacists and doctors in the drug promotion efforts.
- United They Stand. West, Diane // Pharmaceutical Executive;Feb99, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
Discusses the importance of consumer integration to DTC campaigns in marketing pharmaceutical products. Coordination between managed care organizations and physicians; Strategies for drug marketing campaigns; Efficiency of drug marketing campaigns.
- OUT, DAMN ZITS. Coppola, Vincent // Adweek Southeast Edition;1/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p3
Focuses on print advertising campaigns for the Brevoxyl and Clindets acne treatment brands from Stiefel Laboratories, by Adair Greene Healthcare Communications in the United States. Market share of both treatments; Reason for selecting Adair Greene.
- PLETAL PUTS ITS `BEST FOOT FORWARD' TO REVIVE ITS PRODUCT CATEGORY. Castagnoli, William G. // Medical Marketing & Media;Aug2000, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p96
Focuses on the advertising campaign for the drug Pletal (cilostazol), which is jointly marketed by Otsuka American Pharmaceutical and Pharmacia Corp. Use of the drug for intermittent claudication; Promotion of the brand among physicians; Advertising copy; Communication of a number of messages...