- TB & Me. Burke, Dora; Davis, Jennifer // Arthritis Today;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p74
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of having a tuberculosis.
- The Hospital Where I Grew Up. Aitken, Jonathan // American Spectator;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p76
A personal narrative is presented which explores the experience of being the subject of a program on the British Broadcasting Corporation "The House Where I Grew Up" in which he spent three years at Cappagh Hospital in Dublin, Ireland as a child tubercular patient.
- Cusco Reflections: Poverty, health, and the physician's duty. Anderson, Erik // Minnesota Medicine;May2012, Vol. 95 Issue 5, p60
No abstract available.
- 'Good bloodlines lost to bovine TB'. Tully, Gordon // Farmers Weekly;12/3/2010, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p8
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of managing his farm's livestock in the middle of the spread of bovine tuberculosis.
- Cavitary Lung Lesions. SOUSA, Marta Clara; ALVES, Nuno; HERÉDIA, Vasco // Acta Medica Portuguesa;jan/fev2014, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p147
The article describes a case of postprimary tuberculosis in a 64-year-old man with cavitary lung lesions.
- Perforated tuberculous appendicitis and peritoneal tuberculosis. Dogru, T.; Sonmez, A.; Tasci, I.; Yagci, G.; Mas, M. R. // Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal;mai/jun2008, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p742
The article describes the case of a 48-year-old man who was diagnosed with perforated tuberculous appendicitis and peritoneal tuberculosis (TB). It relates the symptoms presented by the patient, including his vague abdominal distention and weight loss. It describes the treatment administered to...
- Ghost vertebra: Do we need to reconsider treatment strategy for sub-axial cervical spine tuberculosis? Kumar, Ashish; Sahu, Barada P. // Journal of Neurosciences in Rural Practice;Apr-Jun2013, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p237
A letter to the editor is presented which discusses the medication of a 58-year-old male patient diagnosed with sub-axial cervical spine tuberculosis.
- Tuberculous pulmonary pneumatocele communicating extrathoracically. Duttaroy, D. D.; Jagtap, J.; Bansal, U.; Duttaroy, B. // Thorax;Aug2006, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p738
The article discusses on the relation of a swollen chest of a man to his respiratory organ condition. The examination conducted to a man revealed that a large multiloculated radiolucent area in the right lung field suggested a pulmonary tuberculosis with infected extrathoracic pneumatocele. The...
- Imatinib. // Reactions Weekly;5/28/2005, Issue 1053, p12
Discusses research being done on an aged man who developed pulmonary tuberculosis during treatment with imatinib for metastatic gastrointestinal stromal tumor. Reference to a study by M. Takashima and colleagues, published in the February 2005 issue of the journal "Internal Medicine"; Clinical...