Outdoor strives to build audit system
- Name and shame in outdoor media. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;9/19/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p14
Reports that a group of outdoor advertising companies in Great Britain has established the trade group Out-of-home Media Association (OOHMA) as of September 19, 2002. OOHMA members' assertion that the industry group Outdoor Advertising Association has failed to represent their interests;...
- Ambient media owners return to OAA's fold. Lee, Jeremy // Campaign;2/14/2003, Issue 7, p6
Reports on the return of an employees of Out of Home Media Association (OOHMA) to the Outdoor Advertising Association. Reason behind the launch of OOHMA; Dispute between nontraditional and ambient sector; Problems with OOHMA.
- THE YEAR IN OUTDOOR. JOHNSON, CELIA // B&T Magazine;12/19/2008, Vol. 58 Issue 2683, p13
The article reports on the performance of the outdoor advertising industry in Australia in 2008. It states that the push by the Outdoor Media Association (OMA) to introduce the Measurement of Outdoor Visibility and Exposure (MOVE) was one of the defining themes of the sector in 2008. It mentions...
- I-25 Billboards Tout Las Cruces as New Mexico's Sports Town. // New Mexico Business Journal;Apr2005, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p37
Reports on the presence of billboards in highways as part of the promotion of Las Cruses, New Mexico in April 2005. Locations of the billboards; Features of the billboard; Institutions that named Las Cruses as the top sports town in New Mexico in 2004.
- Digital dispute erupts. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p1
The article offers information on the dispute between the county officials between Marion and Lawrence counties on the placement of billboards in Indiana. It arises on which county will decide on where it will be placed. Previously, the Lawrence officials approved two digital billboard, each...
- Ken New replaces Chris Dickens at Postar. // Campaign (UK);10/15/99, Issue 41, p2
Reports on the appointment of Ken New as head of Postar, the outdoor industry's research organization. Executive position at New PHD and the poster company, Outdoor Connection; Predecessor; Comments of Alan Simmons, chairman of the poster specialist Concord, on New's qualifications for the...
- Outdoor group to make announcement. // B&T Weekly;1/28/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2504, p32
Reports on the big announcement of the Outdoor Advertising Association of Australia's Outdoor Marketing Group in Australia.
- IBAA Selects GR As Its Conference Site. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 36, pB12
Presents information on the conference of the Indoor Billboard Advertising Association (IBAA) to be hosted by its member JOHNNYAdvertising in Grand Rapids, Michigan in 2003. Topics to be discussed; Background on IBAA; Business operations of JOHNNYAdvertising.
- Less results in more awareness from outdoor ads. // Marketing News;1/30/87, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p25
The article reports on the accidental use of eight-sheet billboards that resulted from a misplaced outdoor advertising campaign for the Nestle Crunch candy bar. The step taken by the Eight Sheet Outdoor Advertising Association, when it became aware of the misplaced buy, is cited. The eight-sheet...