- Interactive ad area heats up; shops on alert. Rich, Laura; Krajewski, Steve // Adweek Western Edition;9/02/96, Vol. 46 Issue 36, p30
Cites developments concerning advertising accounts in the new media community. Search for an advertising agency by Liz Claiborne and Bic Corp. to build their World Wide Web sites; Re-evaluation of the Web advertising efforts of Travelocity and Amazon.com; Agencies considered.
- Net results. Fisher, Jerry // Entrepreneur;Dec1996, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p98
Discusses the challenge of creating a Web page that impresses and moves the user to action in online advertising. Help from do-it-yourself Web page programs; Tips for creating a Web site; Other do-it-yourself method of online advertising.
- Choosing a Web Site Host. Embleton, Kelly // Canadian Musician;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p19
Presents tips in choosing a host for developing Web sites in Canada. Disadvantage of free Web hosts displaying advertisement banner in the site; Importance of reliability and speed in accessing the Web sites; Emphasis on quality over cheapness.
- Execs Divvy Up Larger Portions of Ad Budgets to Online. Gincel, Richard // San Diego Business Journal;6/30/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 26, Special section p7
The article focuses on the investment in web site development and online advertising in San Diego, California. It notes that companies are investing in Web site development for online advertising. The author states that online advertising and behavioral targeting along with video streaming are...
- BENCHMARKS. // B to B;04/24/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p27
Presents information on business-to-business electronic commerce in the United States as of April 24, 2000. Web development fees; Internet advertising.
- OgilvyInteractive. // Adweek Midwest Edition;02/12/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 7, pIQ10
Features OgilvyInteractive interactive advertising agency. Awards won; Investments made in Internet; Factors considered in designing a Web site.
- Competition between agencies, systems integrators heat up. Snyder, Beth; Riedman, Patricia // Advertising Age;3/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 10, ps10
Reports on the rivalry which is growing between interactive advertising agencies and system integration companies in the late 1990s. Situations where the rivalry is more obvious; How the two are adding to each others' capabilities and competing for the same clients; Examples of compromises.
- Panasonic strengthens web presence. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);8/30/2001, p8
Reports the creation of web sites to promote memory card products of Panasonic. Schedule of the launch of the site developed by Deepend; Features of the sites; Information provided for in the sites.
- BlueStreak's Radar hones in on cookieless profiling. Frook, John Evan // B to B;07/17/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p3
Reports that BlueStreak.com Inc. has introduced a technology it calls Radar, short for real-time access to data, analysis and response, designed to track the efficacy of banner advertisements without the use of profiling, a mainstay of business-to-consumer Web site design. Comparison with the...
- HitBox to Track Flash Usage. Heim, Sarah J. // Adweek Eastern Edition;4/23/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 17, p25
Focuses on the release of WebSideStory's HitBox Enterprise service version 6.5, that will encourage Web developers' adoption of Macromedia Flash technology in creating rich-media content and advertisements. Hitbox's ability to gather information on how users interact with rich media; Multilevel...