BT names team for Net venture
- Strategic Planning For Sales Training Executives. Miller, Richard S. // Training & Development Journal;Nov81, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on strategic planning of sales training executives. Needs of sales training executives; Theoretical aspects of planning.
- When big, steady growth is the 'law'. // Executive Leadership;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p8
The article presents a discussion of strategic management on how management executives flourish in the middle of chaos, adapted from the book "Great by Choice," by Jim Collins and Morten Hansen.
- Five steps to signing up an effective manager. // Personnel Today;6/4/2002, p8
Focuses on the managerial succession planning focus of footballing bodies behind the teams of the World Cup in Europe. Benefits of succession planning; Tips in developing an effective succession planning; Factors influencing the creation of the managerial succession plan.
- Introduction. // Shortcuts for Smart Managers;1998, preceding p1
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses an article on how to be an effective manager.
- Equity income funds switch strategy to make up for BP. Eschenbacher, Stefanie // Money Marketing;11/18/2010, p18
The article reports on the special measures taken by high-profile equity income managers to protect performance after the oil spill of BP PLC dividend payouts in 2010.
- Exceptions to the Rule. CONRAD, LEE // Bank Investment Consultant;May2014, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various topics within the issue including issues banks should notice before hiring managers, insights and tips from the experienced managers and managers strategies for success.
- Why Barnes & Noble has survived. // Executive Leadership;Jan2012, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a discussion on strategic management for business executives adapted from the article "What Every Company Should Take From Barnes & Noble: A Page From Their Corporate Playbook" by Aaron Shapiro.
- When the going gets too tough. Lacey, Hoda // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/5/2003, Issue 2562, p22
Offers tips on how a sales manager can adjust his negotiation style to accomplish his objective. Maintenance of relationship with customer in the Harvard principle; Elements of principled negotiation. INSET: HODA CAN HELP.
- A COGNITIVE PERSPECTIVE OF GROUP INTERACTION AND MARKETING STRATEGY FORMULATION. Houston, Mark B. // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;1993, Vol. 4, p3
Focuses on the strategy formulation in marketing. Emphasis on the functional unit; Development of the idea cognitive group a generalized unit of analysis; Implication of the group to marketing manager.