- WORLD SCENE. // Chemical Business;Nov2001, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p51
Reports worldwide developments of the chemical industry as of November 2001. Opposition of the European chemical industry on the environmental white paper; Profit decline of Mitsui Chemicals Inc.; Deals between GlaxoSmithKline with Bayer.
- Pirelli reports U.S. losses. // Rubber & Plastics News;5/28/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 22, p3
Reports the net loss of Pirelli Tire LLC in the U.S. Settlements on workforce; Influence of Bridgestone/Firestone Inc. product recall on the decline of revenue; Contribution of the distribution deal between the company and Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
- Market Post: Activity Picks Up, Still Below Normal. Renick, Oliver // Bond Buyer;2/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34067, p1
The article offers information on the poor trade market recovery even after boost in activity in the municipal market. It states that bond trading company Bloomberg recorded that trading volume in the muni market at 21 percent below the average. It further informs about deal worth 90 million...
- Investors Served Reality Check As Markets Soften. // High Yield Report;2/9/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p2
Comments on the losses of U.S. stock investors in January 2004. Forecast of analysts of bull markets; Influence of the release of dubious bank deals on the market; Interest of a number of investors in positive sentiment.
- Image Inks Replication Deal. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Retailing;7/9/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p40
Reports on the DVD/CD replication deal signed by Image Entertainment with Sonopress LLC. Terms of the deal; Financial losses of Image in the fourth quarter of 2005; Statement from analyst David Miller about the replication deal.
- Non-Compete Clauses: Are They an Appropriate Business Strategy? Foster, Mary Rau; Rabetoy, Gary; Rabetoy, Christy Price // Nephrology Nursing Journal;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p553
This article focuses on the use of non-compete agreements in business and healthcare. Many companies and health facilities use these kind of agreements to protect themselves from financial losses. The agreement can prevent a terminated employee from challenging an employer by imposing a ban with...
- SFI claws its way out of the financial mire. Gunn, Jessica // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/7/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4344, p10
Reports on the financial performance of SFI, the group behind the Slug & Lettuce chain, for the fiscal year ended May 29, 2004. Pretax loss of the company for the period; Factor which contributed to the decline in turnover of the firm; Plans of the company as part of its restructuring strategy;...
- Utility sells water heater unit. // Contractor Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p8
Reports that American Electric Power Co. (AEP) has sold its water heater rental program to America's Water Heater Rentals LLC. Amount involved in the deal; Aim of the program to provide customers with opportunities to rent electric water heaters from AEP; Loss incurred by AEP on the program in...
- Let's name and shame lenders that let us down. Biddle, Simon // Mortgage Strategy;3/27/2006, p37
The article focuses on customer relations of the financial service industry in Great Britain. Bad deals can result to frustrated clients and potential loss of business and property. Financial agents and brokers rely on lenders to deliver service. If a lender's service is poor, there is a...