Underground title gears up for launch after trial success
- London Underground in passenger mag launch. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);2/21/2002, p1
Reports the launching of a passenger magazine from London Underground Ltd. in Great Britain.
- London Underground unveils launch of Tube magazine. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);9/13/2002, Issue 36, p2
Reports the launching campaign of London Underground for its 'Tube' magazine in Great Britain. Employment of initiative to improve communication with travellers; Objective of the magazine; Details on the strategic planning and campaign strategy of the firm.
- London Underground puts Tube magazine up for tender. // Marketing Week;10/31/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 44, p13
Reports on London Underground Ltd.'s search for a contract publisher for the company's 'Tube' magazine. Reason behind the company's move; Publishing house that handled the magazine's initial publication.
- London Underground to test local Tube spin-off magazine. // Marketing Week;11/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p12
Reports that the London Underground Ltd. will test market local magazines for different regions of the city. Features of the magazine named 'localtube'; Number of copies in the initial print-run; Brown Citrus Publishing's appointment to produce the magazine.
- LU opens new communication line with customers. Palmer, Camilla // Campaign;9/20/2002, Issue 37, p14
Focuses on the launch of the customer magazine by the London Underground Limited in London, England. Role of John Brown Citrus Publishing in the launch of the magazine; Distribution of the magazine to several people; Aims of the company on the launch of the magazine.
- creative critique. Haworth, Ian // Precision Marketing;5/30/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p17
Evaluates the effectiveness of direct marketing initiatives. Promotion of shopping via tube train travel by the London Underground through a mailer; Results of a survey on consumer behavior patterns from 'Metro' journal mailer; Offer of activity suggestions to do on a bank holiday from a...
- LU issues SSL resignalling OJEU. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/9/2014, Issue 453, p3
The article focuses on the notice initiating procurement for the new contract to resignal London Underground Ltd.'s (LU) Sub-Surface Lines with Automatic Train Control, issued by the "Official Journal of the European Union" (OJEU) on January 2, 2013. It is mentioned that between 450m and 600m...
- LU starts train procurement. // Rail Business Intelligence;9/4/2014, Issue 469, p6
The article focuses on the "Official Journal of the European Union" (OJEU) notice issued by London Underground (LU) on August 18, 2014 for its Jubilee & Northern Lines Additional Trains programme. Topics discussed include LU's requirements for contractors, and its search for a modern equivalent...
- Olympia cut. // Rail Business Intelligence;10/6/2011, Issue 399, p4
The article informs that London Underground Ltd. will withdraw its weekday railroads services to Kensington (Olympia) after the introduction of new District Line timetable in December 2011 in London, England.