- Veteran Tube line to close for five months during modernisation. // Professional Engineering;10/5/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the business plans of London Underground Ltd. to close a compete line on the Tube to enable it to carry out vital engineering work in Great Britain. Improvement of reliability of services; Increase of passenger capacity; Requirement of improvement within the timescale outlined.
- LU narrows the gap. Griffiths, Julie // People Management;11/25/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 23, p10
The article reports on the employee engagement strategy launched by London Underground (LU) in an effort to minimize the risk of disputes in Great Britain. According to Transport for London official Bill Phillips, the strategy identified the need for managers to determine some of their...
- It's a busy month for... // Director;Jul2003, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on business plans of various executives. Preparation for the transfer of London Underground to Transport for London by managing director Tim O'Toole; Involvement of finance director Ian Thomas in a programme for luxury kitchen of the luxury kitchen and bathroom company, Nicholas Anthony.
- Hines. // EuroProperty;9/6/2010, p18
The article profiles Hines Corp. It is reported that, Hines is a property development and management company, which is private and family-owned and operated, providing all-sector real estate services including, development, investment management, and property management. It is reported that,...
- The tube flies to T5. Gannon, Mark J. // Logistics & Transport Focus;May2008, Vol. 10 Issue 5, p32
This article presents a paper on the development of a public partnership to fund the Piccadilly Line extension to Heathrow Terminal 5 in Great Britain. According to the article, the project was long and protracted, spanning more than ten years from the initial offer to contract signature. It...
- Underground title gears up for launch after trial success. // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p13
Reports the launching of the direct mail magazine tube from the London Underground in Great Britain. Need for sponsorship partners and advertising; Features of the magazine; Issues being discussed.
- LU confirms Jubilee Line delay. // Rail Business Intelligence;8/26/2010, Issue 373, p6
The article reports the delay of Jubilee Line for several weekends which was announced by London Underground for its urgent assessment on its system.
- Olympia cut. // Rail Business Intelligence;10/6/2011, Issue 399, p4
The article informs that London Underground Ltd. will withdraw its weekday railroads services to Kensington (Olympia) after the introduction of new District Line timetable in December 2011 in London, England.
- In brief. // Public Finance;6/14/2002, p8
Presents news briefs on several issues in Great Britain as of June 2002. Initiation of legal proceedings on the public-private partnership for London Underground; Failure of ambulance trusts to reach a percentage of life-threatening calls in eight minutes; Proposal on the restriction of legal...