Chrysalis and Express sign cross promo
- MEDIA NEWS. // B to B;4/8/2002, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p14
Reports business developments of the serial publications in the U.S. as of April 2002. Launch of SkyGuide G.O by American Express Publishing Co.; Deals between Penton Media Inc. with ABRY Mezzanine Partners LP; Partnership between Tech TV and Fast Co.
- Hearst, Mariah near deal for `Outside Woman'. // Advertising Age;1/6/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p2
This article reports on the ongoing deal between Mariah Publications with Hearst Magazines Enterprises on the launch of "Outside Woman."
- AT DEADLINE. Strupp, Joe; Sullivan, Carl; Fitzgerald, Mark; Mc Grath, J.J.; Mantica, Ana // Editor & Publisher;3/18/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 11, p3
Reports serial publication developments in the U.S. as of March 2002. Occurrence of stealing of the relief fund of the Los Angeles Times; Deals between Stephens Media Group with the casino and hotel companies; Removal of the lawsuit filed by The Day against the state.
- SHRINKING WORLD. Carmon, Irin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/2/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 46, p16
The article reports on challenges involved in the launch of "Culture & Travel" magazine. The distribution deal with Barnes & Noble, which the company had earlier said would distribute 5,000 copies, has been terminated. Though it was initially promised to contributors on January 26, 2007, the...
- Boo-hoos from Boozer. // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/25/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p5
This article reports that Carlos Boozer might have signed with the Utah Jazz, but in the October 25, 2004 issue of ESPN, "The Magazine," he's singing a somewhat different tune, the blues. The former Cavaliers power forward laments to writer Ric Bucher that his good name has been sullied by...
- Meet an All You Super Saver. // All You;3/29/2013, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p116
An interview with a California-based shopper is presented. When asked why did she start couponing, the shopper says she learned to coupon from her mother. The shopper shares that to ensure the most savings, she subscribes to two newspapers to get double the coupons. The shopper shares...
- The Technology Behind Paywalls. Mickey, Bill // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Apr2010, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on an enterprise subscription model of online paid content, being implemented at Deal LLC. It is stated that the company re-engineered its platform to make it accessible to an enterprise license level. Chief information officer (CIO) Michael Lonier refers to Deal's previous...
- It's Dollar Days for 'TV Guide' Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/20/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 41, p48
The article reports that OpenGate Capital purchased "TV Guide" magazine from owner Macrovision Solutions for the price of $1, or about one-third the newsstand price of $2.99 an issue. Macrovision also agreed to lend OpenGate $9.5 million to run "TV Guide," which has dropped in circulation, usage...
- From the chair...the beauty of utility. Hurd, Sandra // SISAC News;Winter97/Spring98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p1
Features the organization Serials Industry Systems Advisory Committee (SISAC). Comment of the author on the orders pass through their agency.