...and keeps Â£10m AXA after revising strategy
- AXA UK puts umbrella account out to tender. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;1/16/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the opening of AXA UK's advertising account for bidding to interested marketing agencies in Great Britain. Company background; Expiration of TBWA/London's advertising contract with AXA; Advantages of appointing TBWA/London agency for twice in promoting the AXA brand.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;2/28/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p9
Reports developments related to advertising in Great Britain. Introduction of range of fragrance-free deodorant by Revlon; Appointment of Iain Watt as marketing director of AXA Insurance; Promotion of the low-cost airline of bmibaby.
- Axa starting Â£6m ad push to unite brands. Henshall, Angela // Money Marketing;9/23/2004, p14
Reports on the advertising campaign launched by Axa UK PLC in Great Britain. Aim of the company to bring its three businesses under one brand strategy; Features of the campaign.
- Axa rebrands and launches campaign to highlight the company's trustworthiness. // Marketing Week;10/9/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 41, p5
The article reports on the initiative of Axa UK PLC to rebrand and launched its campaign "Be Life confident" in Great Britain. According to Olivier MariÃ©e, the campaign is risky particularly for financial services company, but they want to tackle the industry's mistrust. Moreover, the...
- OgilvyOne offers whimsical take in AXA advertising. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;12/2/2005, p5
The article reports that insurance giant AXA Insurance PLC has shot off a digital campaign to promote its finance and wealth management products in Hong Kong, China. Developed by OgilvyOne Worldwide, the campaign uses banner advertising on local media Web sites. According to Houston Wong, senior...
- JWT loses Â£22m Axa account as Grey Australia steps up. Billings, Claire // Campaign;10/7/2005, Issue 41, p3
This article reports that the French insurance giant Axa Insurance PLC has parted company with J. Walter Thompson Co. (JWT) after just two years. The British advertising account, worth Â£22 million, will be handled by Grey Worldwide's Australian agency, which won Axa's ad account in that...
- Axa UK to make dramatic debut in ITV3 sponsorship. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p16
Reports on the sponsorship of drama on ITV3 for eight months by insurance company, Axa UK PLC, in Great Britain. Increase of public awareness of the brand and products; Launch of television advertising campaign in late autumn; Terms of the agreement; Expansion of the client base; Allocation of...
- WFCA Integrated joins Axa roster to adapt UK ads. Turner, Catherine // Marketing Week;1/12/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that WFCA Integrated was chosen by Axa Insurance PLC to handle its advertising campaigns in Great Britain. The brand campaign of Axa will run across television, press, and poster campaigns. WFCA has won the account against JWT. Axa last reviewed its advertising in 2003 as...
- JWT wins Â£23m AXA UK account. Stones, John // Marketing Week (01419285);6/5/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p11
Reports that insurance company AXA UK PLC has awarded its advertising business to J Walter Thompson in Great Britain. AXA's plan to double its advertising spend and unify its brands under a single name; AXA's media planning and buying business.