TBWA wins Â£5m Channel 5 task
- Pick of the week. // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p36
Focuses on advertising spot created by advertising agency TBWA\London for its banking client The One.
- Pick of the Week. // Campaign (UK);1/17/2003, Issue 3, p32
Focuses on the performance of the advertising campaign of TBWA\London for the mobile phone network 3.
- TBWA London gives Le Creuset account over to MBA affiliate. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p5
Reports on decision of TBWA London to give the creative account for French cookware manufacturer Le Creuset to its affiliate agency Maher Bird Associates.
- TBWA gets a Reservoir Dogs Day Afternoon as safe tramps get shirty. // Campaign;8/23/2002, Issue 33, p36
Focuses on the an incident in the car park of advertising agency TBWA\London in England.
- Mandela fronts TBWA advertising for Unicef. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);4/6/2001, Issue 14, p7
Reports the role of TBWA\London in the launching of an advertising campaign for the Unicef's Global Movement for Children. Budget for the campaign; Strategies used in developing commercials; Emphasis on global public, politicians and corporations.
- Nabs boxing presents a spiritual meeting of minds on TBWA table. // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p36
Focuses on auctions held at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, England. Presence of organization Nabs Boxing; Auction attended by people from advertising agency TBWA\London.
- Lynch directs Playstation 2 epic. Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);11/10/2000, Issue 45, p8
Features the advertising campaign of TBWA/London to launch Sony PlayStation 2 in Great Britain. Cost of the advertising campaign; Campaign plot; Production crew of the campaign.
- TBWA creates Fans' Stadium ad for AFC Wimbledon share issue. // Campaign;6/27/2003, Issue 26, p6
TBWA/London has used the theme of football hooliganism in its first television work for AFC Wimbledon to launch the club's share issue. AFC Wimbledon's parent company, AFCW, has launched the campaign to raise funds to purchase a ground, which will be operated as the 'Fans' Stadium'. The...
- John Smith's sponsors Sky betting tips show. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);12/6/2002, Issue 49, p9
Reports that TBWA London has created a television sponsorship campaign for John Smith's bitter with Sky's betting information program 'The Full SP.' Focus of the media strategy for the campaign; Description of the program.