RPM3 beats four to win Greggs Â£3m account
- RPM3 fights off BDS and Robson Brown to land Â£3m Greggs. // Campaign;5/17/2002, Issue 19, p7
Reports on the creation of the national advertising campaign for the brand history of Greggs by RPM3 in Great Britain.
- Greggs emphasises heritage as bakery in two new TV spots. // Campaign;4/16/2004, Issue 16, p6
The high-street sandwich chain Greggs is promoting its heritage as a bakery in a national advertising campaign through RPM3. The advertisement feature humorous sketches of Greggs staff refusing to sell products such as sausage rolls and sandwiches because they have become too attached to them....
- RPM3 repositions Milupa as authority on baby foods. Clark, Mairi // Campaign (UK);05/22/98, Issue 21, p7
Focuses the RPM3 company and their campaign to relaunch Milupa baby milks. Description of the campaign's structure; Details on the company's advertisements; Comments from Deborah Pullen, board account editor on Milupa at RPM3.
- RPM3 press work to raise awareness of anti-slavery charity. Garrett, Jade // Campaign;09/10/99, Issue 36, p8
Reports on the advertising campaign created by RPM3 for the nonprofit organization Anti-Slavery.
- RPM3 creates Mitsubishi `innovation' work. Clark, Mairi // Campaign (UK);05/22/98, Issue 21, p8
Reports on the Mitsubishi advertising campaign launched by the RPM3 advertising agency. Cost of the campaign; Why the campaign launched; Description of the campaign; Comments from Paul Kirkley, board account director on Mitsubishi at RPM3.
- Courts takes 'hard nosed' approach. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;05/21/99, Issue 5139, p2
Reports on the furniture store Courts' appointment of RPM3 advertising agency to replace incumbent Lowe Howard Spinks (LHS) following policy disputes. Annual advertising budget of the company; Television advertising plans; Description of the relationship of Courts with LHS.
- PRIVATE VIEW. Shelbourne, Jaspar // Campaign (UK);03/10/2000, Issue 10, p42
Comments on several advertising campaigns in Great Britain as of March 10, 2000. Includes the campaign created by WCRS for the 2000 election of mayor of London, England; Campaign for Allders created by RPM3.
- Greggs appoints RPM3 ahead of television debut. // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p4
Reports on the move of bakery chain Greggs in appointing RPM3 to create national advertising campaign, including television debut in Great Britain.
- Resolution picks RPM3 for branding campaign. // Marketing Week;11/9/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p11
The article reports that the fund manager Resolution Asset Management has appointed RPM3 to its multi-million pound advertising account following a competition pitch. RPM3 has been brief to create a brand for the financial services company to break early in 2007. The campaign will be running...