JWT snatches Vodafone Â£300m global business
- WCRS loses UK Vodafone account to J. Walter Thompson. White, Jeremy // Campaign;5/17/2002, Issue 19, p2
Reports on the selection of J. Walter Thompson to be the global advertising manager of Vodafone AG in Great Britain. Consistency of the brand positioning of Vodafone; Introduction of mobile data services of the company; Role of J. Walter in the provision of advertising strategy and advertising...
- JWT Seeks Turnaround Artist. Panczyk, Tania D. // Adweek Midwest Edition;9/23/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 38, p3
Reports on the search of the advertising agency J. Walter Thompson Co. for replacement of JWT Chicago President Brian Heffernan who resigned. Interim president during the search; Criteria in the search for replacement; Reason the JWT job is attractive.
- JWT Forms New Unit. Gazdik, Tanya // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/16/98, Vol. 39 Issue 46, p8
Announces that J. Walter Thompson advertising agency formed the Retail Marketing Inc. unit to handle Ford's automobile collection dealerships. Position of Steve Brown for the company; Other agencies of Ford.
- JWT staff are boosting agency morale with a glut of 'Sausage' gags. // Campaign (UK);1/24/2003, Issue 4, p36
Reports on the success of an in-house magazine 'The Sausage,' launched by the advertising agency J. Walter Thompson Co. Aim of the magazine to boost the morale of employees of the agency; Details of humorous stories printed in the magazine.
- JWT brings in consultants to regain planning high ground. Tylee, John // Campaign;05/28/99, Issue 21, p12
Reports on Great Britain-based advertising agency J. Walter Thompson's plan to hire consultants to help improve its account planning operations. Details of the agency's planned working relationship with consultants.
- Top Ten. // Time;3/9/1953, Vol. 61 Issue 10, p90
The article lists the top ten advertising agencies in terms of advertising investments in 1952 as per report by Advertising Age, including J. Walter Thompson, Young & Rubicam and Foote, Cone & Belding.
- Ads for the Asking. // Time;5/24/1982, Vol. 119 Issue 21, p72
The article focuses on the move of J. Walter Thompson Co. to boost the marketing of products by asserting advertisers to market their products through cable television system in Peabody, Massachusetts.
- SPUN from the WEB. // Caribbean Business;4/25/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 17, p70
Reports that advertising agency mfpw/J. Walter Thompson has been awarded the Celebrex arthritis medication advertising account in Puerto Rico.
- JWT Grabs the BrassRing.com. McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;11/15/99, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p67
Announces the awarding of the advertising account of BrassRing.com to J. Walter Thompson (JWT). Value of the account; How the review for an advertising agency was conducted by BrassRing.com; Basis for the selection of JWT.