VO5 owner plans Â£10m push to overhaul haircare range
- Best-tressed list. Donahue, Kelley // American Salon;Feb95, Vol. 118 Issue 2, p82
Recommends Indola's Indotherm I Exothermic Semi-Permanent Lusterizing Treatment for maintaining hair's moisture and shine. Treatment procedure; Expected results.
- Alberto Vo5 Trades Up With Salon Series. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/ 9/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 98, p6
The article looks at hair care products brand Alberto VO5 as of November 2012, reporting on its plan to introduce a more exclusive series of products which will compete with Suave Professionals products in the "value-plus" segment of the personal care products market.
- TresemmÃ© launches two dry oils for hair. // Grocer;8/31/2013, p27
The article reports on the launch of Oil Elixir dry oils for hair by haircare company TresemmÃ©.
- VO5 unveils brand aimed at young men. // Marketing Week;3/20/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p6
Reports on the relaunching of the VO5 hair styling product from Alberto Culver Co. Features of the product; Development of VO5 marketing campaign; Schedule for the relaunching of VO5.
- Love Is in the Hair. VENTI, LONI // Cosmopolitan;Feb2016, Vol. 260 Issue 2, p66
In this article, the author suggests hair styling tips by using the Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Pixie Play, the Spritz volumizing dry shampoo from TresemmÃ©, and Motions Natural Textures Versatile Defining Cream.
- hot right nowâ€¦. // NW;9/3/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p69
The article evaluates the Split Remedy Split End Sealing Serum from the company TresemmÃ©.
- Alberto-Culver Drops $20M on Hydrology. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;11/20/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 45, p5
Deals with the introduction of Hydrology, a line of hair moisturizing and hydrating products by Alberto-Culver. Target market of the product; Information on the advertising and promotion of Hydrology; Packaging and price of the products; Product competitors.
- Beauty Care. Parks, Liz; Grossman, Andrea M. // Drug Store News;11/29/99, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p43
Features the line of advanced hair treatment products developed by Alberto-Culver Co. Products included in the Alberto VO5 advanced treatments; Proposed design of its packaging for the products; Remarks from Ena Bright, brand manager of Alberto-Culver's hair treatment products. INSET: News Bites.
- Alberto V05's Hair Care Oasis. A.N. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 102, p10
Alberto VO5 is expanding its role in hair care with Nourishing Oasis, a restorative, heat-activated shampoo and conditioner range that looks to fill a gap in the midpriced hair care arena in 2003. For the first time, Alberto-Culver is stepping outside the value-priced tier and into the $2-plus...