K-C hit as supermarkets slash the price of Andrex
- Kimberly-Clark to cut Andrex aloe vera price. // Marketing Week;1/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the plans of Kimberly-Clark Corp. in dropping the price and reducing the sheet count of its Andrex aloe-vera toilet roll in Great Britain. Aims in increasing market shares for the product; Selling price of the toilet roll; Implications of the intense promotional activity of the brand...
- Huggies price drops to match Pampers. Lawrence, Jennifer // Advertising Age;5/31/93, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p12
This article reports on the decision of Kimberly-Clark Corp. to reduce the price retailers pay for Huggies in a move that puts its pricing in line with Procter & Gamble's Pampers. The disposable diaper category has become very price competitive as private-label manufacturers put pressure on...
- In diapers, it's a price fight for P&G, K-C. Steenhuysen, Julie // Advertising Age;9/29/1993, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p36
This article focuses on the competition in the U.S. diaper market for the year ending June 1993. In an attempt to regain market leadership from Kimberly-Clark Corp., Procter & Gamble (P&G) has reduced the price and repositioned its Luvs diaper brand as a value brand. It also introduced new...
- Kimberly, P&G rev up to market latest twist in disposable diapers. Lawrence, Jennifer; Davis, Riccardo // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p3
States that Kimberly-Clark Corp. starts shipping technologically improved Huggies UltraTrim in the Northwest--three months ahead of Procter & Gamble Co.'s launch of Ultra Dry Pampers Phases and Ultra Dry Luvs Phases. Private-label maker Weyerhaeuser Co. plans to quickly match the improvements;...
- K-C announces major spin-off. // Pulp & Paper;Nov94, Vol. 68 Issue 11, p19
Reports on developments in Kimberly-Clark Corporation. Management evaluation of divesting company's pulp operations including mills in Terrace Bay, Ontario and Coosa Pines, Alabama. Low priority on expansion of tissue operations; Annual capacity of operations at Coosa Pines and Terrace Bay.
- Toilet issues. Benady, David // Marketing Week;4/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on Kimberly-Clark, a tissue paper company in the United Kingdom (UK). Financial information on Kimberly-Clark; Indication that Procter & Gamble is a threat to the company in the UK market; Details on a venture for the company; Details on the launching of a toilet paper brand.
- Kimberly-Clark breaks new ground in P.R. Ryan, Frances // Caribbean Business;6/1/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 22, p6
Reports on the expansion plans of Kimberly-Clark in Puerto Rico. Product-focus; Percentage increase in sales; Sales goal for industrial division.
- KC creates Euro role in run-up to media review. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;12/4/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p10
Reports on the establishment of a media buying position in Europe by Kimberly-Clark Corp. Goal of the new position to facilitate the company's media growth plan; Comments from company spokespersons.
- K-C acts over Euro crisis. Benady, David // Marketing Week;4/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p7
Reports that three of Kimberly-Clark most senior United States marketers were sent to solve the crisis affecting the company's European operations. Reorganization of staff at the company in Europe; Household brands which the company owns; Identification of the executives who travelled to...