Time appoints Powerhouse top marketer
- Time poaches chief from First Direct. Witt, Joanna // Marketing (00253650);8/17/2000, p3
Reports on Time Computers' poaching of First Direct's Mike Phillipson to be its first marketing director to increase its brand presence in the computer retail market in Great Britain. Job responsibilities; Career background.
- Brave-faced staff at Time discover the font of all evil. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);2/15/2001, p72
Reports the error in the number of PC awards won by Time Computers in the March issue of PC Advisor in Great Britain.
- Time Computers shortlists agencies for new retail chain. Tylee, John // Campaign;4/26/2002, Issue 16, p4
Reports the launch of computer retailing operation being established by Time Computers in Great Britain. Assignment of industry resources; Number of Time and tiny rebranded outlets; Retail experiences of Morrisons supermarket.
- Time marketing director makes sudden departure. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;1/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p6
Reports on the departure of Time Computers marketing director Mike Phillipson from the company after less than six months in the job. Reason for Phillipson's departure; His career history; Changes he made to the Lancashire, England-based company's advertising arrangements.
- Marketing savvy puts execs a byte ahead of the pack. Bertrand, Kate // Advertising Age;11/11/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 46, pA16
Profiles several executives who have made an impact on high tech marketing. Dennis Carter, vice-president of corporate marketing at Intel Corp.; Abby Kohnstamm, vice-president of corporate marketing at IBM Corp.; Ellen Freeman, president of Freeman Associates; Christine Hughes, president and...
- SMPS awards show what works. Hoyt, C.K. // Architectural Record;Feb1992, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p28
Covers the recent Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) awards. 185 entries in 11 categories were judged for effectiveness, merits and originality. Lists first-place awards with jury comments.
- SITUATIONS WANTED. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/9/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p20
Discusses the employment trend for top marketing executives in Great Britain. Annual salaries of top marketers; Demand for senior marketing jobs; Firms looking for top marketing executives.
- Agency Moves. // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p115
Presents information on marketing executives in the United States as of March 2003. Appointment of Bob Lawrence as president of Atlanta, Georgia based 141 Worldwide; Promotion of Justin Garberg as chief operations officer of marketing services firm The Sunflower Group; Hiring of Paul Murray as...
- Transitions. // Response;Dec2002, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p14
Reports on executive movements in marketing in the United States, as of December 2002. Appointment of Tim Fritzley as vice president of sales and services at Microsoft TV; Promotion of Jim Sciancalepore as vice president/senior creative director at Media Logic; Appointment of Leon Potasinski to...