Irish directory enquiries firm seeks marketer
- Lloyds TSB seeks head of strategy. // Marketing Week;5/16/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p6
Reports the job posting for senior strategic marketer of Lloyds TSB in Great Britain. Management of agency arrangements; Development of marketing strategy; Recognition of problems on the investment portfolio.
- FREELANCERS AVAILABLE. // Marketing News;Jan2015, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p61
The article presents a job advertisement for marketing freelancers in Atlanta, Georgia as of January 2015.
- Manchester Airport seeks new marketer. // Marketing Week;1/23/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the job posting for a marketing executive by Manchester Airport in Great Britain. Establishment of an airline business; Development of an electronic commerce strategy; Formulation of an advertising campaign.
- Conduit hires marketing chief for 192 assault. // Marketing Week;7/11/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p6
Cites the appointment of Kieran McCourt as marketing director of Irish directory inquiries (DQ) specialist Conduit in Great Britain. Career background; Job responsibilities; Expansion of the company in the British DQ market.
- Vivid Imaginations seeks marketing chief. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the job posting for a marketing director by Vivid Imaginations in Great Britain. Increase of the market share; Improvement of position in the girls' toy market; Relaunch of the Care Bears range.
- Lakeland in marketing boss search. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the job posting for a marketing director of kitchenware stores group Lakeland in Great Britain. Increase of sales revenue; Development of the management team; Expansion of the business opportunities for the group.
- McD seeks new mktg. chief, debuts family unit. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/6/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p6
Reports the job posting for global chief marketing officer of McDonald's Corp. in the U.S. Improvement of the marketing effort; Launch of proto-type restaurant; Enhancement of menu design.
- PDSA starts hunt for head of marketing. // Marketing Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p9
Reports on the job posting for marketing director by veterinary charity PDSA in Great Britain. Replacement of marketing executive Hugh Thomas; Services offered by the group to the community; Reliance on donations and commercial ventures.
- FJ seeks marketing gm. // Travel Daily;11/30/2012, p1
The article announces that the airline company Air Pacific Ltd. is looking for applicants to fill the position of marketing general manager (GM).