Corgi marketing director leaves
- Corgi appoints marketing chief. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p7
Focuses on the selection of Lisa Thompson as marketing director of toy manufacturer Corgi. Previous position held; Qualifications for the position.
- Corgi marketing boss quits for consultancy. // Marketing Week;3/4/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the resignation of Lisa Thompson as marketing director of toy manufacturer Corgi, to join Management Science Corp., a brand-led management service provider. Achievements of Corgi; Appointment of marketing manager Alex McLeod as temporary replacement.
- Pen Portrait. // Marketing (00253650);12/7/2005, p72
The article presents the graphologic examination of a handwritten statement by David Wootliff, marketing director, Corgi Classic Ltd. Wootliff says that he is a goal and detail oriented man, formidable, and what one sees is what one gets. The defiant full stop after the signature there is no...
- Brand manager of the week. Harrison, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);11/9/2005, p83
This article presents an interview with Gemma Harrison, brand manager, Corgi Classic Ltd. Harrison says that the best thing in this job is working for a company with such an amazing history. Harrison says that people starting a marketing career should be patient. According to Harrison, Corgi...
- BAGS OF FUN. D.Y. // Truck & Driver;Sep2002, p24
Features the Cement Marketing Co. trucks from Corgi. Design; Details of the Trackside range; Price.
- CORGI PRODUCES GREYHOUND. D.Y. // Truck & Driver;Sep2002, p24
Features the Greyhound truck names Diamond T and Macks from Corgi. Description; Types of design; Price.
- COME ON YOU REDS. // Truck & Driver;Dec2002, p33
Evaluates the truck Volvo FH12 Globetrotter developed by Corgi in Knowles Transport livery. Features of the vehicle.
- COR, LIMEY â€” IT'S MICKEY! // Truck & Driver;Aug2002, p68
Introduces the Mickey Mouse Foden eight-wheeler of the 1960 from Corgi's Road Transport Heritage series. Scale of the truck; Usability of the truck.
- Corgi Classics: shaken, not stirred. // Playthings;Feb2001, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p108
Features the Definitive Bond Collection of James Bond replica die-cast vehicles by Corgi Classics Ltd. Retail price; Icon collectible figures; Range of the scale models.