Ryvita rice cakes mark first brand extension
- Ryvita appoints ex-Signet executive as marketing chief. // Marketing Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p6
Announces the appointment of former Signet marketing chief Rob Murray as marketing director of crispbread maker Ryvita Co. in Great Britain. Murray's career history; Ryvita's sales performance.
- Ryvita seeks new marketing chief. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week (01419285);7/4/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 27, p9
Reports that Ryvita Co. is searching for a marketing director after splitting its sales and marketing director position. Appointment of Philippe Seure as sales director; Company background.
- Ryvita hires new marketing boss for brand overhaul. // Marketing (00253650);1/13/2000, p4
Reports on Debbie Wyatt's appointment as marketing director of Great Britain-based Ryvita Co. Ltd.
- Anything goes: Ryvita push flags versatility. Bamford, Vince // Grocer;9/6/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8171, p32
The article reports on bread manufacturer Ryvita's Anything Goes marketing program designed to boost sales of the brand including serving suggestions and a television advertisement.
- Ryvita calls pitch to build first DM roster. // Campaign;3/28/2008, Issue 12, p2
The article reports on the move undertaken by Ryvita, an Associated British Foods-owned savoury cracker brand, to build its first direct marketing (DM) roster in Great Britain. It plans to shortlist seven agencies with direct and digital capabilities and to appoint four agencies to its roster....
- Ryvita marketing director in sudden exit. // Marketing Week;9/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p7
Reports on Debbie Wyatt's resignation as marketing and sales director of Ryvita Co. in Great Britain as of September 7, 2000. Career background.
- Branding News: Briefs. // Marketing (00253650);5/28/2008, p9
The article offers news briefs related to branding in Great Britain. Ryvita capitalised on its success in the cracker and crisp bread market by launching its first crisp product, Ryvita Limbos. Good Natured, an ethical fruit juice brand, added a new size, 330 milliliters (ml) bottle, to its...
- Ryuita door-drop push to attract health-conscious. // Precision Marketing;4/29/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the service agreement between Ryvita Co. Ltd. and Spinnaker over the creation of a door-drop campaign focusing on Ryvita biscuits. Target of the campaign; Promotion of Ryvita biscuits with emphasis on healthy eating; Coverage of the door-drop campaign.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);7/27/2000, p74
Interviews Philippe Seurre, export sales and marketing director of Ryvita, about his job. Ways by which his Franco-Belgian origins and cosmopolitan education help him in his role at Ryvita; Cultural challenges faced by the company in other countries; Greatest challenge facing the marketing...