Carlsberg signs Â£40m FA sponsorship deal
- UK: Carlsberg unveils UK football push. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);4/6/2014, p8
The article reports on the launch of a football marketing campaign in Great Britain by brewing company Carlsberg, as part of its sponsorship of football Barclays Premier League in England, that focuses on the on-trade and will run in print, broadcast and digital.
- Carlsberg set to launch Euro 2000 sweepstake. Michalczyk, Imelda // Marketing (00253650);5/4/2000, p6
Reports on the plans of Carlsberg AS to offer a pub-based sweepstake promotion in Great Britain to highlight its sponsorship of the Euro 2000 football games in Europe. Total amount of prizes at stake; Details of the promotion.
- Carlsberg bleibt Partner der UEFA. // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/10/2013, Issue 19, p0054
The article announces the renewal of a sponsoring agreement between Danish brewery Carlsberg and the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) for the UEFA European Football Championship from 2014 to 2017.
- Carlsberg signs new five-year deal with FC Copenhagen. Morton, Andy // Aroq - Just-Drinks.com (Global News);12/15/2014, p2
The article presents a reprint of the article "Carlsberg signs new five-year deal with FC Copenhagen," by Andy Morton, which appeared on just-drinks.com on December 12, 2014. It states that brewing company Carlsberg decided to extend its sponsorship contract with Football Club (FC) Copenhagen...
- FA backers demand deal restructure in 'value' row. Barrand, Drew // Marketing (00253650);10/12/2005, p2
The article reports that the Football Association (FA) has became embroiled in a row with its primary sponsors amid concerns that its multimillion-pound sponsorships do not deliver value for money. The sponsors, Carlsberg A/S, McDonald's Corp., Nationwide, Pepsico Inc. and Umbro, which are in...
- Carlsberg to strike Â£32m deal with England team. Barrand, Drew // Marketing (00253650);7/5/2006, p1
The article focuses on the plans of Carlsberg A/S to sign a sponsorship deal with England's football team. The contract will be valid for four years, and is likely to be worth more than Â£32 million. Carlsberg will also sponsor the Football Association (FA). McDonald's Corp. is also...
- Carlsberg. Murphy, Claire // Marketing (00253650);8/4/2004, p27
Carlsberg sponsorship and PR manager Gareth Roberts is a big fan of official football sponsorships. Sponsoring Virgin Radio's breakfast show was also a great opportunity to raise brand awareness. Roberts has already signed Carlsberg up to Euro 2008, which will be held in Austria and Switzerland....
- Carlsberg close to Liverpool renewal deal. // Marketing Week;5/12/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p12
Reports on the multi-million pound shirt sponsorship deal between Liverpool Football Club and Carlsberg A/S in Great Britain. Impact of the deal on ailing both parties' profile; Total amount involved in the sponsorship deal; Other contracts entered by Carlsberg.
- FA links with Carlsberg in anti-hooliganism drive. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);9/2/2004, p3
This article reports that the Football Association (FA) has teamed up with sponsor Carlsberg AS for a nationwide effort to combat hooliganism at England away games. The campaign, which will use Carlsberg's Euro 2004 campaign strapline "Your country needs you," will promote the FA's official...