Masterfoods Euro chief in sudden exit
- THE CLIENT CATALYSTS ANN FRANCKE. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);12/14/2001, Issue 51, p22
Profiles Ann Francke, European vice-president of petcare marketing for Mars. Instinct for apposite visuals; Relationship with agencies; Job accomplishments; Driving forces in life and career.
- Masterfoods make marketing chief quits petcare post. Sweney, Mark // Marketing (00253650);11/24/2004, p1
This article reports that Masterfoods GmbH's top European petcare marketer, Geoff Starr, has left the company suddenly after two years in the job. His predecessor, Ann Francke, also left Masterfoods abruptly, at the end of 2002 after three years in the job, before emerging as Boots' strategic...
- Masterfoods pet division chief in rapid departure. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2002, p1
Reports on the resignation of Masterfoods petcare marketer Ann Francke in Europe.
- MORE WOMEN NEEDED ON COMPANY BOARDS. // Treasurer;May2014, p9
The article reports that according to the chief executive of the Chartered Management Institute, Ann Francke, more women need to be brought up the talent pipeline in businesses in Great Britain.
- Courting the new marketer. // Marketing Week;1/30/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p26
Focuses on the appointment of Ann Francke as director of strategic marketing at Boots in Great Britain. Career history of Francke; Company background.
- M&S and Boots can ill afford to reduce marketing's status. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);1/16/2003, p19
Reports on appointment of marketing executives by Marks & Spencer (M&S) and Boots. Appointment of Alice Avis as director of marketing and e-commerce by M&S; Appointment of Ann Francke as director of strategic marketing by Boots; Career background of the executives.
- Mars shuffles roles in Euro petcare rejig. McKelvey, Charles // Marketing Week;3/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p5
Reports on Mars Inc.'s reorganization of its petcare operations in Europe. Vice President for European Marketing Anne Francke's supervision of the reorganization; Naming of Mark Johnson as marketing director for the company's British division of Pedigree Masterfoods.
- Yell appoints BT marketing chief. // Marketing (00253650);2/9/2005, p5
This article focuses on Yell, which has poached Catherine Kehoe, head of strategy and marketing at arch-rival BT's business division, for the new role of marketing director. Kehoe will report to chief British marketing officer Ann Francke, who joined the directories publisher in April 2004. She...
- P&G top marketer exits for Mars job. Whitfield, Paul // Marketing (00253650);9/23/1999, p1
Reports on the resignation of Procter & Gamble marketing chief for beauty care Europe, Anne Francke. Career highlights; New position at Mars Pedigree Masterfoods; Job responsibilities.