- Appendix XII: GAO Contact and Staff Acknowledgments. // GAO Reports;1/26/2009, p78
A variety of staff acknowledgements that appeared in the January 2009 issue of the U.S. "Government Accountability Office" are presented.
- GAO upholds protests on Oshkosh truck contract. Tiron, Roxana // Hill;12/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 147, p12
No abstract available.
- Latest High-Risk List Adds Two Entries. Tuutti, Camille // Government Financial Management TOPICS;2/19/2013, p14
The article informs that the newly released High-Risk Series from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) holds seventeen items which have ion the list for a decade.
- Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau: Fiscal Year 2010 Proposed Licensing and Registration Fees Program. White, James R. // GAO Reports;9/29/2009, p1
A letter is presented from James R. White, director of Tax Issues Strategic Issues from the team of John J. Manfreda, to John J. Manfreda, administrator of Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau of the U.S. Department of the Treasury about the review by the U.S. Government Accountability...
- States expected to use most of extra FMAP funding, says GAO. // AHA News;10/18/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p6
The article reports on the expected use by states of 94% of the 87 billion U.S. dollars increase in federal medical assistance percentage (FMAP) funding provided by the stimulus legislation from February 2009 through December 2010, according to data released by the Government Accountability...
- Working as a Recruiter at For-Profit University? Coutts, Sharona // Pro Publica;1/ 3/2010, p16
The article presents a list of resources and documents including the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) Report on the Recovery Act, an interactive map of projects by state and by county along with their estimated value, and the breakdowns and analysis of education funding.
- GAO Proposes Revised Standards. STEFFEE, S. // Internal Auditor;Oct2010, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p16
No abstract available.
- Status of GSA's Implementation of Selected Green Building Provisions of the Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007. // GAO Reports;10/31/2008, p1
A letter from the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO) sent to Barbara Boxer, member of the Committee on Environment and Public Works, John D. Dingell, and Joe L. Barton, both members of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, is presented.
- Appendix III: GAO Contact and Staff Acknowledgments. // GAO Reports;1/26/2009, p41
The U.S. Government Accountability Office contact and staff acknowledgments that relate to articles that appeared in this issue are presented.