Region effects in the internationalizationâ€“performance relationship in Chinese firms
- Efeitos da InternacionalizaÃ§Ã£o sobre o Desempenho de Multinacionais de Economias em Desenvolvimento. Ferreira de Andrade, Alisson Maxwell; Ribeiro Galina, Simone Vasconcelos // RAC - Revista de AdministraÃ§Ã£o ContemporÃ¢nea;mar/abr2013, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p239
The relationship between the degree of internationalization and performance of multinational corporations (MNCs) has been widely studied in international business literature. However, most studies have been performed with companies from developed countries. In order to contribute to the...
- EVIDENCE ON INCENTIVE EFFECTS OF SUBJECTIVE PERFORMANCE EVALUATIONS. ENGELLANDT, AXEL; RIPHAHN, REGINA T. // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Jan2011, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p241
The authors investigate the effect of managerial performance evaluation styles on employee work effort. Using panel data on 4,080 employees in a Swiss unit of an international company for the period 1999-2002, they test two hypotheses using paid and unpaid overtime work as effort indicators. The...
- Editor's Introduction. Brada, Josef C. // Eastern European Economics;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p3
Focuses on the spread of multinational corporations and globalization. Mechanism for incorporating the transition economies of Eastern Europe; Global economy of the Soviet Union.
- Going global may bring new opportunities for existing customers. Wonnacott, Laura // InfoWorld;04/02/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p58
Focuses on the opportunities for customers of globalization of companies. Predicted growth of Web users; Tip for companies planning to go global.
- The Globalization of a Movement. Hartman, Andrew // Humanist;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p15
Focuses on the globalization of multinational corporations. Economic and social effects of globalization; How the World Trade Organization affects democracy; Unawareness of United States citizens on the effect of the anti-global-capitalism movement.
- Introduction. Papadakis, Konstantinos // Cross-Border Social Dialogue & Agreements;2008, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Dan Gallin on the key historical episodes associated with the emergence of transnational bargaining in multinational enterprises (MNEs), and another by Nikolaus Hammer on the role of international framework...
- Corporate Codes of Conduct and the Success of Globalization. Sethi, S. Prakash // Ethics & International Affairs (Wiley-Blackwell);2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p89
Discusses the effects of globalization on multinational corporations (MNC). Involvement of MNC in neomercantilism; Categories of the MNC responses to public concern and criticism about their role in globalization; Challenges in creation and implementation of codes of conduct.
- EDITOR'S INTRODUCTION. Jussaume Jr., Raymond A. // International Journal of Sociology of Agriculture & Food;1999, Vol. 8, p1
Introduces a series of article on the role of transnational firms in the globalization of the agro-food system.
- Global Connectivity. Bonsignore, Michael R. // Executive Excellence;Oct2000, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p6
Offers insights on building and managing a global corporation. Details of Honeywell Inc.'s approach to operating globally; Stakeholders that are trying to solve the problems of the global economy; Manifesto for Global Economic Engagement.