A comparative ownership advantage framework for cross-border M&As: The rise of Chinese and Indian MNEs
- A COMPARISON OF CULTURAL IMPACT ON ASIAN MNC'S MERGE WITH WESTERN MNC. // Journal of the Academy of Business & Economics;2010, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p93
No abstract available.
- POWERING TOWARD "CULTURAL HYBRIDIZATION" IN POST ACQUISITION INTEGRATION: A SIX-TIER COMMUNICATION GAP LEARNED FROM THE CASE OF DURACELL AND NANFU. May Hongmei Gao; Elena Gheorghiu // Quality - Access to Success;Oct2013 Supplement, p167
The importance of cultural factors as antecedents of post-acquisition conflict has been recognized in previous research. Nevertheless, there are not many case studies on the post acquisition integration process of America-based multinational corporations acquiring Chinese companies. This paper...
- BRAND INTEGRATION PRACTICES IN MERGERS AND ACQUISITIONS. VŨ, Dũng Anh; MOISESCU, Ovidiu Ioan // Management & Marketing;2013, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p403
This paper aims to capture and systematise those practices which have been proven as good skills, tactics, methods, and techniques at effectively and efficiently delivering particular outcomes behind brand integration in various mergers and acquisitions (M&As). These practices can be shared and...
- M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/31/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p15
Presents charts depicting global mergers and acquisition deals in selected industries as of May 27, 2004.
- Brace yourself for a slowdown. // Finance Week;01/26/2001, p39
Reports on a survey by KPMG Corporate Finance on mergers and acquisitions worldwide. Major cross-border telecommunications deals; High number of European corporations buying into North America; High cross-border bids by British and French companies; Mergers which were blocked by their...
- Nigeria: Blessed are not the tax dodgers. Lokongo, Antoine // New African;May2002, Issue 407, p7
Reports on the merger of multinational oil companies to pay less tax in the government in Nigeria. Effect of globalization to the government; Opposition of the government to the merger of the six companies; Names of the oil companies.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/10/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 28, p53
Presents information on international mergers and acquisitions (M&A) during the first six months of 2000. Global M&A volume by target region; Most active acquiring nation; Top M&A advisers; Cross-border M&A volume.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/04/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 47, p51
Presents data on international mergers and acquisitions as of November 2000. Target volume by industry; Target public deals; Target private deals; Target merger and acquisition advisers.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/11/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 48, p45
Presents statistics of international business merger deals for the week of December 11, 2000. Merger volume according to industry; Target private and public deals.