Automated Tray Handling
- TECHNOLOGY NEWS: LAB AUTOMATION. // Lab Manager Magazine;Oct2011, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p88
The article offers brief information on laboratory automation equipment including Tracxer RS210 coded tube reader from Micronic Europe BV, Asia 330r Integrated Flow Chemistry System from Syrris Inc., and Infinite M1000 Microplate reader from Tecan Ltd.
- AUTOMATION OF CONVEYOR LINES IN THE MILK TREATMENT INDUSTRY. KARABEGOVIĆ, Isak; KARABEGOVIĆ, Sanel; HUSAK, Ermin; ISIĆ, Safet // Acta Technica Corvininesis - Bulletin of Engineering;Apr-Jun2014, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p33
Intelligent systems such as industrial robots are the basis of CIM (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) systems and are increasingly used in the most demanding applications. There are several reasons for implementing the industrial robots in food processing industry. They can replace humans in...
- Sorting and checking colored bottles. Wilson, Andrew // Vision Systems Design;Oct2007, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p21
This article offers a look at the machine-vision system designed by National Instruments of Austin, Texas for sorting and checking of bottles. It explains that National Instruments developed a fully integrated conveyor system to demonstrated how third-party hardware could be integrated with the...
- AN INTEGRATED FMS DESIGN PROCEDURE. Browne, J.; Chan, W. W.; Rathmill, K. // Annals of Operations Research;1985, Vol. 3 Issue 1-4, p207
This paper considers the problem of the design of an FMS system. An integrated design procedure is outlined, which involves three stages â€” planning, design and implementation. Within each stage the design decisions to be made are discussed, together with the techniques and skills required...
- New Release of DCS Simulator. // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p24
The article announces the DCS Simulator software program being released by The Vision Council for testing if laboratory machines conform with the Data Communication Standard (DCS) before they are shipped for installation and delivery.
- 'VISION X.'. LENTO, KEN; MCELLIN, PAUL // LabTalk;May/Jun2011, Vol. 39 Issue 09A, p20
The article previews Vision X, an automated tray handling system developed by FlexLink Systems for optical laboratories.
- Lab Italee Implements Essilor's Optifog Technology. // Vision Monday;6/18/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p84
The article reports on the implementation of the patented Optifog technology at the Lab Italee of Essilor of America Inc. in Los Angeles, California.
- Icare Labs Adds Digital Finishing. // Vision Monday;9/20/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p063
The article reports on the installation of the Satisloh ES4 robotic edging line at the optical laboratory of Icare Labs in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
- Optical Laboratory Equipment. // Laser Focus World;Nov2011, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p81
The article offers brief information on the optical laboratory equipment from Terahertz Technologies Inc.