Agent Dahl Says Her Client's Book 'Changes How People Behave' And View Working Poor
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;8/25/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p8
Presents a chart depicting the performance of book agents as ranked by the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard. Books written by Tina Bennett; Number of books written by Kristine Dahl; Number of weeks for Joan Foley to be in the top of the market.
- Contemporary Soviet authors. // Commentary;Jul85, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p36
Contemporary Soviet authors offer a more comprehensive view of the state of culture and creative life in the Soviet Union than has been available to Westerners since the early 60s. The author discusses the works of authors born between 1925 and1933; sons of revolutionaries, they had started...
- A world of work, a world of interruptions fill with snow. Remmerde, Jon // Christian Science Monitor;1/23/97, Vol. 89 Issue 40, p17
Focuses on the experiences of a writer, and the realization that interruptions from writing make up the actual substance of a writer's life. View that there would be nothing to write about if there were no interruptions.
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Latvia Country Review;2007, p1
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "2007 Country Review--Latvia" are mentioned.
- COVER. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Lebanon Country Review;2007, p1
People that the author would like to thank for their assistance in the creation of the book "2007 Country Review--Lebanon" are mentioned.
- Breakfasts. // Publishers Weekly;6/30/89, Vol. 235 Issue 26, p47
Reports on the Book & Author Breakfast, with speakers Calvin Trillin, P.D. James, Garry B. Trudeau, Robert B. Parker, and others.
- Authors. // Publishers Weekly;6/30/89, Vol. 235 Issue 26, p46
Photo essay of the authors attending the American Booksellers Association convention. Steve Allen, John le Carre, Erma Bombeck, Art Buchwald and others.
- The eighties and me. // Publishers Weekly;1/5/90, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p21
Presents the thoughts of 10 authors on how their books helped shape a decade and vice versa, including Allan Bloom, author of `The Closing of the American Mind,' Alice Walker, author of `The Temple of My Familiar' and `The Color Purple,' and Tom Clancy, author of `Clear and Present Danger,' and...
- Authors Guild launches Royalty statement audit. Reuter, M. // Publishers Weekly;3/9/1990, Vol. 237 Issue 10, p12
Reports on the Authors Guild's budgeted $10,000 to initiate its first annual audit of the royalty statements of two of its members, who will be chosen by lottery. Quote from the Guild's president Robert K. Massie's letter to the Guild's 6500 membership; Costs; April 10th lottery; Audit begins...