- Meritor adds low-mount models to suspension series. // Fleet Owner;Nov2012, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p1
The article offers information on the MTA25 low-mount and MTA30 low-mount trailer suspensions under the Meritor Trailing-Arm Air (MTA) suspension series from Meritor.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2012, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p81
This article offers information on MTA25 and MTA30 low-mount trailer suspensions from Meritor Inc., Rugged Ridge all-terrain floor liners from Omix-ADA, and Slider side fairing from Aerofficient.
- Hutch 9700 suspensions. // Fleet Equipment;Oct97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p68
Discusses Hutchens Industries' development of a line of trailer suspension systems called the Hutch 9700 Series. Features; Applications.
- Slider systems for any need. // American Trucker;Jul2011, p7
The article offers brief information on the Hutch 9800 Series slider systems for heavy-duty trailer from Hutchens Industries.
- Side skirt drops weight. // Fleet Owner;Mar2012, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p22
The article offers brief information on the AeroFlex 2012 side skirt from Freight Wing Inc.
- Intermodal side skirt. // Overdrive;Mar2013, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p82
The article offers brief information on the chasis side skirts for the 46-foot long intermodal trailers from Freight Wing Inc.
- Freight Wing rolls out side skirts for intermodal trailers. // Fleet Owner Blog;1/4/2013, p8
The article offers information on the side skirts for intermodal trailers from Freight Wing.
- Straight-axle Light-Trac fulfills trailer needs. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jul2002, Vol. 39 Issue 14, p46
Provides information on Model RLT-230-S, a self-steering trailer version from Ridewell Corp. designed in combination with the company's RLT-230 Light-Trac self-steering truck-mount suspension system. Composition of the integrated lift unit; Application of the unit; Range of mounting heights.
- 2014 Buyer's Guide. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/1/2014, p1
The article offers information on the 2014 buyers guide, a directory of materials, components, supplies, and services, published in the "Trailer/Body Builders" journal for companies that manufacture, sell and service commercial truck bodies and trailers.