Navistar Parts taps into Amazon.com
- Amazon to sell PartSmart parts. // Fleet Owner;Sep2011, Vol. 106 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that the popular private label of Navistar Parts, PartSmart Parts lie, will be sold online through online retailer, Amazon.com. It states that the order for truck and bus parts will be available for next day, two-day, and ground shipment options. It mentions that customers...
- Amazon looks for partners to offer in-store collections. // New Media Age;10/10/2002, p4
Reports on Amazon's search for partners in Great Britain to enable the company to offer in-store collections. Partnership established by Amazon with Circuit City in the U.S.; Launch of Used Stores on Amazon.co.uk's Marketplace.
- Amazon.com Lands Exclusive Replay Deal. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;11/8/99, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p46
Provides information on the distribution deal signed by Amazon.com with Replay Networks company. Products manufactured by Replay; Significance of the deal; Risk of the partnership for Replay.
- ONES TO WATCH. // Total Telecom+;Dec2012, p16
The article presents a market outlook for the telecommunications industry in 2013. It expects regulators in Europe to embrace operator consolidation, which will boost the European telecommunications market. It also expects a partnership between Amazon and HTC to create smartphones by the end of...
- Swissvoice Entering U.S. Accessories Market. Laposky, John // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/15/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p44
The article reports on the exclusive partnership signed by Swissvoice with Amazon.com in its bid to introduce its ePure mobile accessories line to the U.S. and Canada.
- Shazam in e-tail deal with Amazon. // New Media Age;11/14/2002, p7
Reports on the partnership between mobile music recognition service Shazam and online retailer Amazon. Objective of the partnership; Terms of agreement between the two companies; Process involved in using Shazam.
- Amazon breaks through to world of traditional retailing. Prior, Molly // DSN Retailing Today;9/3/2002, Vol. 40 Issue 17, p3
Reports on the partnership between Amazon and Circuit City company. Partners of Amazon by store count; Responsibility of Amazon; Increase in revenue of Amazon for the second quarter of 2001.
- Amazon customers given option to buy using Twitter hashtags. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);5/6/2014, p8
The article discusses the partnership of the online store Amazon and Twitter that will provide customers in the U.S. and Great Britain the opportunity to add products to the their virtual shopping carts through the use of the hashtag #amazonbasket.
- Office Depot Forges Online Partnership With Amazon.com. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/16/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p18
Reports the partnership between Amazon.com and Office Depot in Florida. Expansion of market penetration; Launch of an Office Products store; Terms of the agreement.