- Gear up for the Work Truck Show. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Feb2011, Vol. 64 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on the 2011 Work Truck Show to be held during the annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention from March 8 to 10, 2011 at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Convention Calendar April 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;4/1/2014, p1
A calendar of events related to the trucking industry to be held between April 2014 and October 2015 including the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention, the Mid-America Trucking Show (MATS), ConExpo Latin America exposition is presented.
- You can be sure of shell. Sturgess, Steve // Truck & Driver;Oct2011, p23
Information about the 29th Shell Rotella SuperRigs event held in early June 2011 in Kenly, North Carolina is presented.
- Bodies turn work trucks green. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p38
The article discusses the highlights of the Work Truck Show, held in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 8 to 10, 2011. During the show, Dakota Bodies displayed a modular body system that provides a 90% reduction in stocking requirements. Supreme Industries launched the Aero Body, an aerodynamic...
- CALENDAR. // Overdrive;Apr2012, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p10
A calendar of events related to truck industry in the U.S. from April to May 2012 is presented which includes the Marmon Truck Gathering in McKinney, Texas on April 13, 14, the 75 Chrome Shop Annual Truck Show in Wildwood, Florida on April 27-29, and the American Truck Historical Society (ATHS)...
- Reach for the stars. // Truck & Driver;Jul2014, p30
The article offers information regarding the 2014 International Truck Trailer and Equipment Show (ITTES) in Melbourne, Victoria. It notes that the event, which was held at the Melbourne Showground, was a little like a mini Hannover trade show but a bit more agricultural. The launch of several...
- STEALING THE SHOW. // Truck & Driver;Oct2011, p52
The article focuses on classic trucks of Lee Herbert who is the initiator of the Gaydon's Retro Show held in 2011 in England. Herbert says that his Globetrotter F10 truck model is popular with exporters. A 1983 Volvo F10, which is a flat-top regulator cab, is said to be his favorite. It is said...
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2006, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p78
Presents a calendar of activities concerning the truck industry in the U.S. and abroad from June 2006 through October 2007. The Truck Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada; Heil Trailer International 2006 Innovation Exchange in Louisville, Kentucky; International Motor Show...
- MAXIMIZE INNOVATION. // Manufacturing Today;Mar/Apr2016, p19
The article offers information about the Work Truck Show 2016 to be held in Indianapolis, Indiana on March 1-4.