In the middle of the market
- Utility Trailer Sales opening Texas parts location. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/19/2014, p2
The article reports that the U.S. semi-trailer manufacturer, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has opened a new parts location in San Benito, Texas.
- Utility plant builds 200,000th trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2013, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p10
The article reports that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has made more than 200,000 reefer trailers at its manufacturing site in Clearfield, Utah.
- Utility Legacy Museum Trailer tour kicks off. // Fleet Owner Blog;5/ 9/2014, p4
The article reports that the Legacy Museum Trailer North America Tour of Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. started in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Utility produces 50,000th dry van. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2013, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p24
The article informs that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co., an American semi-trailer manufacturer, has achieved a milestone by producing the 50,000th dry van trailer at its manufacturing plant located in Glade Spring, Virginia.
- Utility to make Bendix roll stability a standard spec on refrigerated trailer. // Fleet Owner;Feb2015, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p1
The article reports that trailer maker Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. will include trailer roll stability as a standard specification on its 3000R base model refrigerated trailers.
- System now available. // Fleet Owner;Jan2012, Vol. 107 Issue 1, p2
The article informs that Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. has made available its Adjustable Load Securement System (ALSS) for all types of loads on Utility flatbed trailers.
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p60
This section offers news briefs related to truck trailer manufacturing in the U.S. as of June 2013. A video on proprietary foam-in-place insulation process was released by Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. Application software for the iPad tablet computer and the iPhone smartphone was released...
- EQUIPMENT NEWS ROUND-UP. // Beverage Industry;Oct2009, Vol. 100 Issue 10, p93
The article offers several truck industry-related developments in the U.S. in 2009. Hyundai Translead has introduced its new HT Composite XT dry freight van trailer. Navistar Inc. has unveiled its new programs to reduce the cost of ownership for its international DuraStar Hybrodmedium-duty...
- SUPPLIER MILESTONES. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2004, Vol. 39 Issue 36, p8
Reports on various developments pertaining to truck and trailer manufacturers as of May 2004. Increased production of truck trailers in 2003 by the three largest trailer manufacturers; Utility Trailer Mfg. Co.'s 90th year of continuous operation as trailer manufacturer; Webb Wheel Products'...