Carlisle Brake receives new headquarters
- Carlisle Brake & Friction Releases New Aftermarket Product Catalog. // Counterman;Oct2015, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p40
The article reports on the aftermarket product catalog released by the duty brake solutions provider Carlisle Brake & Friction.
- Carlisle Brake & Friction. // Mining Engineering;Apr2012, Vol. 64 Issue 4, p34
The article profiles Carlisle Brake & Friction, which has been the supplier of brake in the mining industry and becomes the world's largest and most respected mining original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) as customers.
- Reality Check. // Six Sigma Forum;Nov2014, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p32
An interview with John Vandenbemden, quality manager at duty brake, clutch and transmission applications provider Carlisle Brakes and Friction is presented. When asked about the effect of organizational culture has on the implementation of Six Sigma quality control standard, Vandenbemden refers...
- Forty under 40 @ Twenty Years. // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/21/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 47, pF028
The article profiles Chris DiSantis, chief executive officer (CEO) of Latrobe Specialty Metals Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He worked in the investment banking field and moved into manufacturing operations. DiSantis previously served as president and chief operating officer of brake and...
- NE Ohio manufacturers: No place like home. SHINGLER, DAN // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p0001
The article focuses on the positive economic outlook of manufacturers in northeastern Ohio in 2011 despite warnings of decreased manufacturing activity in the U.S. The "Washington Post" reported the slowdown of U.S. manufacturing activity in the year, but WIRE-Net's forecast was optimism....
- Third Frontier grants fuel activity at three area fuel cell companies. Soder, Chuck // Crain's Cleveland Business;4/9/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p4
The article reports on the efforts of three Ohio-based companies, namely Wellman Products Group, Contained Energy Inc. and Catacel Corp., in improving and producing fuel cells using four grants offered by the Ohio state under the Third Frontier Fuel Cell Program. The program will give the...
- FROST & SULLIVAN PRODUCT REPORT: Brakes. Spivey, Stephen // Aftermarket Business;Feb2009, Vol. 119 Issue 2, p14
The article evaluates automotive products including LTS performance brake pads from Hawk Performance and BrakeView diagnostic tools from Verified Technologies Inc.
- TOOLBOX. // Motor Age;Jun2008, Vol. 127 Issue 6, p138
The article evaluates several automotive repair equipment including the Universal ATF Protectant kit from Penray, performance brake pads from Hawk Performance and 18-volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8-inch Angle Impact Wrench Kit from Makita USA Inc.
- Fort Knox CU Finds Gold In the Old And The New. Freeman, Lisa // Credit Union Journal;4/28/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 17, p8
Features the headquarters of Fort Knox Federal Credit Union in Radcliff, Kentucky. Designers; Remote teller systems; Traditional teller lines; Credit union's approach to loan applications; Self-service lockers.