Meritor opens aftermarket facility in India
- Meritor issues aftermarket parts catalog. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2013, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p44
The article offers information on the new aftermarket parts catalog #PB8857 for the commercial vehicle market from automobile components manufacturer Meritor, Inc.
- Meritor expands service in Edmonton. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/23/2013, p2
The article reports on the growth of automobile parts manufacturer Meritor with the expansion of its Drivetrain Express, a wholesale aftermarket parts outlet based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Meritor Announces $1.4 Million Investment in Plainfield, Indiana Remanufacturing Facility. Hilton, James // Automotive Industries;Nov2012, Vol. 192 Issue 11, p727
The article reports that aftermarket solutions provider Meritor Inc. will invest 1.4 million U.S. dollars in its facility in Plainfield, Indiana.
- Suppliers to focus on Internet aftermarket. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News Europe;10/23/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 22, p15
Focuses on the shift of the S7 automobile suppliers group's focus in Internet research from the original-equipment market to the aftermarket. List of the S7 members; Significance of the group's move.
- Headquarters. // Automotive Marketing;May99, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p37
Cites news pertaining to automotive aftermarket companies as of May 1999. Extension granted by Top Source Technologies Inc. to NCT Audio Products Inc. for its purchase of Top Source Automotive Inc.; All Pro/Bumper to Bumper Inc.'s alliance with Associate Jobbers Warehouse Inc. and Eastern...
- Retail auto stores keep expanding retail share. // Aftermarket Business;12/01/95, Vol. 105 Issue 12, p1
Reports on retail automobile parts stores' expansion of their share of the retail aftermarket in the United States as of December 1995. Percentage of the retail aftermarket car and light truck product volume captured by the stores; Discount stores/mass merchandisers with second largest share;...
- The aftermarket roars back with a splash! Banerjee, Subroto; Stein, Doug // Aftermarket Business;01/01/96, Vol. 105 [s Issue 1, p16
Discusses the first part of the `Exclusive State of the Industry Report' providing an insightful and thorough look on the aftermarket in the United States as it was in 1995 and where it is headed in 1996. Changing vehicle population; Positive aftermarket factors; Adverse aftermarket factors;...
- Aftermarket--bowl of cherries or banana peel? Richard, Beth // Aftermarket Business;03/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p38
Discusses issues and challenges facing the retail automotive aftermarket in the United States. Prospects for the stock performance of the market; Implication of parts proliferation on the market; Benefits of being in this business; Trends affecting the business; Discussion on the expansion of...
- Holland: The key to the European auto market. Schless, Elisabeth // Aftermarket Business;03/01/97, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p40
Part II. Discusses issues facing retail automotive aftermarket companies wanting to do business in the Netherlands. American companies that have set up base in the Netherlands; Importance of the Netherlands for companies wanting to establish operations in Europe; Description of the work force...