Stellar adds more manufacturing space
- Stellar Industries Closing Its Kiefer Manufacturing Business. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/14/2015, p1
The article reports that Stellar Industries is closing the Kiefer Manufacturing horse and livestock manufacturing facility in Sneedville, Tennessee and will focus on producing Stellar's line of hydraulic truck-mounted equipment in Kanawha, Iowa on January 1, 2016.
- Stellar expands manufacturing plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2007, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on a 71,000-square-foot facility being built by Stellar Industries Inc. as an addition to its manufacturing facility in Garner, Iowa. Included with this expansion will be a space for new machine tool purchases that are planned for later in 2007, a common cutting and bending...
- New trucks, bodies, equipment, and trailers seen at WasteExpo. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2013, p1
The article discusses the WasteExpo, a tradeshow serving both the public and private sectors held in New Orleans, Louisiana in August 2013. Topics discussed include promotion of trucks from different truck industry including the Slider20-S hooklift from Stellar Industries, the Palfinger ARG...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p64
Presents an update on several executives in the truck industry as of November 2003. Appointment of Kenneth Lee at Stellar Industries Inc.; Promotion of Dan Rosen at Heil Environmental Industries Inc.; Reorganization of management team at Autocar Trucks.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2015, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p90
The article announces career developments in the truck industry including Corey Sechler as J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers' sales manager, Steve Schnieders as Stellar Industries Inc.'s vice-president-supply chain and operations, and Pavan Pattada as Vehicle Group's president of Eaton Corp. PLC.
- Class 8 vehicle order backlog eases in June. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p11
The article reports that Class 8 vehicle order backlog in the North American market eased less than one percent in June 2011 after nine consecutive months of increases, according to the "State of the Industry" report released by ACT Research Co. which covers Class 5-8 vehicles.
- People and Positions for August 2014. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/1/2014, p7
The article announces in the U.S. truck manufacturing industry including Michael Butsch as Stellar Industries relationship development director, Timothy Urbas as DUECO design application engineer, and Jim Kraffert as Switch N Go/AmeriDeck commercial and distributor sales representative.
- Paccar begins DAF assembly plant in Brazil. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p6
The article reports that Paccar has started the construction for its new DAF truck assembly plant in Ponta Grossa, Brazil.
- TRUCKS ARE GOING CHEEP. // Truck & Driver;Dec2002, p8
Discusses that CLS Laundry, a automobile factory situated on a greenfield site near Newton Abbot, England responded to neighbors' complaint about the 'beep beep' reversing made by its morning trucks by changing the sound to birdsong.