Jim Pines steps down as executive vice-president at Great Dane Trailers
- The honeymoon's over? // Executive Female (0199-2880);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the reasons for the resignation of new managers in the United States.
- Federal File. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;06/13/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p21
Focuses on the decision of Kate L. Moore, former president of Universal Service Administration Co., to be a teacher in the District of Columbia public schools. Resignation from Moore's executive position; Recollection of achievements; Role in the development of Electronic-rate programs and its...
- FTR. // Business Insurance;4/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p19
Reports developments related to the insurance industry. Resignation of Lisa M. Ventriss, president of the Vermont Captive Insurance Association; Replacement of company's name; Claim payments of water damages.
- Pearlfisher pair break away to exploit 'crunch' opportunities. // Design Week;10/16/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p5
The article announces the resignations of Pearlfisher creative director Shaun Bowen and client services director Kerry Bolt to set up their own packaging and branding consultancy.
- The soloist. Rubin, Harriet // Inc.;Nov98, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p36
Part II. Presents insights about how managers feel when they decide to resign from a company and go solo. Decision by author to quit her job as head of Doubleday Publishing Co.'s Currency imprint; Benefits of going solo; Rejection of opportunities in area of `intellectual capital' editing and...
- NATIONAL REPORT. McGrath, J.J.; Moses, Lucia; Strupp, Joe; L. M.; S., J.; Mantica, Ana // Editor & Publisher;2/11/2002, Vol. 135 Issue 6, p9
Reports developments related to the newspaper industry in the United States as of February 2002. Resignation of Houston Chronicle chairman Richard J.V. Johnson; Delivery of international newspapers to the Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City by NewspaperDirect; Decertification of Graphic...
- Futile gesture. Gittler, Harvey // Industry Week/IW;10/2/95, Vol. 244 Issue 18, p36
Discusses the ineffectiveness of a manager's act of resignation in protest. Purposes of resignations in protest; Examples that illustrate the futility of resignations in protest; Need to find a more forceful way to resolve ethical problems within management ranks.
- Poor salaries keep staff on the lookout for more. // Personnel Today;1/8/2002, p7
Reports the several factors for resignation from jobs by finance and human resource managers in Great Britain. Accounts attractive job offers from rival companies for resignation; Limitation of promotion opportunities; Importance of exit interviews to determine the reason for resignation.
- Au Revoir, but Not Adieu. Kinsman, Margaret // Clues: A Journal of Detection (McFarland & Company);2011, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p5
After seven years, the executive editor of Clues steps down from her position an thank you to the loyal readers of Clues.