Other Industry News
- Innovation leads to a better way to maintain foods' taste, temperature on holding systems. Frable, Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;8/21/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 34, p18
The article features several equipment for holding bulk food on display. Hatco Corp. has presented a glass and solid-surface versions of its flat-panel warmers for improving the appearance and temperature control for displaying items on plates. Winston Industries Inc. has developed the MBB001...
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2003, Vol. 87 Issue 10, p112
Features several food service equipment and supplies. Electric rotisserie from Alto-Shaam; Monarch labeler from Paxar; UltraVent condensation hood from Rational; New Tradewinds Collection disposable tableware from C & M Fine Pack.
- Well-Equipped show room. // Food Management;May2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p96
The article provides information on several food service equipment. Alto-Shaam's freestanding hot food merchandiser is designed for high-visibility of hot packaged foods. The KM-1340 Modular Crescent Cube Ice Machine from Hoshizaki America has a stainless steel evaporator and antimicrobial...
- 50 YEARS OF INNOVATION. // Chef Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p10
The article reports that Jerry Maahs, chairman and CEO of Alto- Shaam Inc. and the individual responsible for the development of the food service industry's very first cook and hold oven, is celebrating 50 years of incorporation this year, 2005 in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- MUSCLE ENOUGH TO DO THE JOB. // Restaurant Magazine;Mar2014, Issue 235, p67
The article offers information on several kitchen equipment and supplies which include CT Express Combitherm oven from Alto-Shaam Inc., presents three case studies on kitchen refurnishing and the views of three restaurant executives including Paul Crowley on kitchen warewashing.
- Supply side. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jun2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p8
Presents news updates on the foodservice and hospitality industries in Canada, compiled as of June 2004. Rational's launching of a SelfCooking Center; Naming of Mark Kreple as vice president of the International Division of Alto-Shaam Inc.
- Alto-Shaam names LaSalle corporate executive chef. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/3/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p30
The article reports on the appointment of John LaSalle as corporate executive chef by Alto-Shaam, an equipment manufacturer. In his new role, LaSalle will participate in educational seminars and trade show demonstrations. He will also offer startup training for new equipment installations across...
- equipment & supplies. // Food Management;Sep2004, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p84
This article focuses on new equipments related to food industry. A new hot food holding merchandiser, the AR-7H from Alto-Shaam Inc., can be used on a counter or stacked with a matching cabinet or rotisserie oven. The cabinet offers gentle Halo Heat to reduce product waste and extend holding...
- Alto-Shaam Dedicates New Culinary Center. // Food Management;Sep2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p96
The article reports that Alto-Shaam Inc., WI maker of high-tech combi-ovens, low heat holding and display equipment and Halo-Heat specialty ovens, unveiled its newly-renovated corporate training center and culinary demonstration kitchen to an audience of some 30+ media representatives in July...