- Juicy burgers. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Nov2002, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p74
The TNT (Thick 'n Tender) Burger from Cargill Foodservice provides a proprietary recipe and patented process that allows the Burger to remain tender and juicy for more than three hours. Operators can rely on the thick burgers to deliver a straight-from-the-grill taste even after overcooking or...
- Zero trans shortenings. // Prepared Foods;Aug98, Vol. 167 Issue 8, p65
Focuses on the development of solid shortening with no trans fatty acids by Cargill. Creation of TransEND microwave popcorn basestock, soft margarine basestock and all-purpose shortening.
- Market briefs. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;09/01/97, Vol. 252 Issue 9, p7
Reports on news developments related to the oil and fat industries in the United States as of September 1, 1997.
- Low or zero trans. // Food Processing (00156523);Oct2007, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p63
The article evaluates the TransAdvantage and TransEnd shortenings from Cargill.
- Culinary credentials. Young, Barbara // National Provisioner;Aug2003, Vol. 217 Issue 8, p70
Focuses on the culinary operation of Cargill Inc. based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Proficiency in cooking techniques; Provision of solutions for general foodservice challenges; Mechanism of sending staff members back to school for training focusing on the foodservice.
- Phillips Foods fishes for Atlantic Coast expansion sites. Hayes, Jack // Nation's Restaurant News;3/3/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the expansion of Phillips Foods Inc. in the U.S. Debut of quick-service brand Phillips Famous Seafood; Search for additional sites; Gross sales of each restaurant unit.
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Dec2003, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p104
Reports on events in the food service industry as of December 2003. Announcement of the Fall 2003 graduates of the FPIQ Seafood Training School of Fishery Products International; Partnership of Kraft Foods Inc. with Rainforest Alliance; License agreement to use a patented tasteless smoke...
- Recipes. // Restaurant Business;4/15/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p42
The article presents various non-vegetarian recipes. For garlic chicken readers are required to preheat oven to 325Â°F. Wrap garlic heads in foil and roast for 35 minutes or until the recipe turns soft. Then keep the recipe to cool and squeeze out roasted cloves. Transfer half the garlic to...
- What a Gas! Major, Meg // Progressive Grocer;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p56
The article focuses on the promotional plans of grocers for grill-related products in time for the 2010 summer grilling season in the U.S. According to Scott Karns of Karns Quality Foods, they intend to make additional promotions for grill-ready products such as kabob sticks, chicken sausage and...