- Golden Platter introduces gluten-free chicken nuggets, patties, tenders. // National Provisioner;Oct2011, Vol. 225 Issue 10, p20
The article offers brief information on the line of gluten-free products introduced by Golden Platter Foods including chicken nuggets, patties, and tenders.
- Golden Platter Foods Introduces Gluten-Free Chicken. // Refrigerated & Frozen Foods Retailer;Sep2011, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p20
The article mentions gluten-free, fully cooked chicken nuggets, patties, and tenders from Golden Platter Foods.
- Gluten-free firms make inroads into foodservice. // British Baker;2/25/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the attempt of British gluten-free bakery manufacturers to move beyond retail into the foodservice market which is prompted by the increasing demand for 'free from' menu options offered by restaurants, cafÃ©terias, and hotels.
- Foodservice debut for free-from wraps. // Grocer;10/5/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8125, p28
The article reports on the first foodservice listing that was secured by Warburtons' gluten and wheat-free brand Newburn Bakehouse as of early October 2013 at 45 La Tasca restaurants in the U.S. for its Square White Wraps.
- The Gluten-Free Question. Williams, Mina // SN: Supermarket News;Spring2005 Whole Health Supplement, p6
Reports on the response of retailers to the rise of celiac disease or gluten sensitive enteropathy (GSE) in the U.S. Cause of GSE; Expansion of the gluten-free products of natural food chains; Services provided by Rochester, New York-based Wegmans Food Markets for customers with celiac disease.
- Working Around Wheat. // FoodService Director;6/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p52
The article discusses how food operators are responding to customers with gluten-free needs through dedicated menus and stations. According to The Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Network, wheat is one of the top eight foods that cause food-allergic reactions in the U.S. The author reports that the...
- Food trends tap into cravings for authenticity, customization. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;6/13/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p18
The article reports on the efforts of restaurant operators to stand out in the crowded market at the National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, with trends in flavorings for beverages, gluten-free foods, and the use of quinoa seen during the show.
- Vegan/Gluten-Free Station Rocks SMU. // Food Management;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p10
The article offers information on the recently launched student dining Healthy on the Hilltop at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, which also offers vegan and gluten-free foods.
- Menu Trends to Watch. // CSP;Jun2015 Supplement 2015 Foodservice Handbook, p40
The article presents statistics related to new trends in the U.S. food service industry such as using gluten-free foods in their menus.