- Princeton Survey Says…. // Food Management;Oct2006, Vol. 41 Issue 11, p23
The article reports that "The Princeton Review," has released its ratings for the foodservice offered by the campus dining department at the 361 colleges listed in its "Best College," Guide. The periodical reviews a myriad of campus life categories ranging from academics and politics to a...
- Empathy Eating at GA Tech. // Food Management;Oct2014, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p14
The article reflects on the activities of the Georgia Institute of Technology's dining department managers who spent a week eating their students' food on campus during the first week of September 27, 2014 in an effort to better understand their customers and the department's offerings.
- AT ZION NATL. PARK: Snack bar welcomes guests. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p32
Reports on the snack bar at Zion National Park in Springdale, Utah which was renamed the Castle Dome Cafe. Number of visitors per day that the cafe serves; Menu options.
- `The more, the merrier,' say customers: Packaged snacks. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p138
Reports on food service operators' inclusion of packaged snacks in their product offerings. Sodexho SA's vending offerings at Montclair State University in Upper Montclair, New Jersey; Top-selling packaged snacks in food service operations; Packaged food offerings at the Bridgewater...
- Papa Ben's Kitchen Cooks Up Eastern European Treat. // Today's Dietitian;Nov2012, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p64
The article evaluates Papa Ben's Kitchen's twicebaked. Kosher Mandelbroyt by Papa Ben's Kitchen.
- `Grazing' Creates Demand For: Healthy Snacks. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p96
Provides information on healthy packaged snacks at food service establishments in the United States. Packaged snacks in vending machines at schools; Popular snacks at hospitals; Bagels sold as snacks; Packaging alternatives.
- SHAKE SHACK. Phillips, Owen // New Yorker;5/16/2005, Vol. 81 Issue 13, p22
Presents information on Shake Shack snack stand in New York City. Snack foods offered; Customers of the snack stand.
- Raising the bar at Georgia Tech. Michaelides, Stephen; Lawn, John // Food Management;Jun98, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p34
Focuses on the housing and foodservice at Georgia Tech University in Atlanta, Georgia. Reasons for hiring Marcia Rafig as interim director of housing; Information on Rafig; Strategy in Georgia Tech; Similarities and differences between foodservice and lodging industry missions.
- SNACK STATS. Harvey, Aimee // Prepared Foods;Aug2014, Vol. 183 Issue 8, p42
The article discusses "The Snacking Consumer Trend Report," released by research and consulting firm Technomic in early 2014, on menu-development and consumer trends in relation to foodservice snacks. Report findings discussed include snacking occasions as growth channel for foodservice...