Made to Order
- A Day With the Gandy Dancers. Covert, Alice Lent // Saturday Evening Post;4/5/1947, Vol. 219 Issue 40, p34
The article presents the life of gandy dancers living aboard a railroad work train in Colorado. Breakfast on a work train is no negligible affair and according to Charley, the American-Italian cook, the guys work like horses and it is natural they got to eat like horses. The work train is being...
- Rehabilitation Centers. // Inside Tucson Business;1/19/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 28, pB17
Presents a chart depicting rehabilitation centers in Tucson, Arizona.
- Physical rehab center opens. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/6/95, Vol. 42 Issue 45, p12
States that the Musculo-Skeletal Institute (MSI) (East Meadow), affiliated with the North Shore Health System (Manhasset), has opened a physical rehabilitation center. What their programs include.
- Green briar. Silverman, Russell // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jul/Aug92, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p12
Examines how the Green Briar Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Care Center nursing facility moved toward increased sub-acute care. The crucial decision; Growth; Outside support; Expanded services; Conclusion.
- One facility's road to `accreditation with commendation'. Barrett, Jeffreys B.; Maite, Martha A. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Sep96, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the Colombus, Ohio-based Regency Manor Rehabilitation and Subacute Center's receipt of a Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO) accreditation with commendation for its long-term care and subacute services. Request for Early Survey Process; Review and...
- A freestanding nursing home tackles diversification. Hamel, Glen // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Oct96, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p56
Focuses on the rehabilitation services of the Valley Grande Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Weslaco, Texas. Categories of illness/rehabilitation; Development of an outpatient center.
- Top substance abuse treatment centers. Hawkins, Curt // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;5/1/95, Vol. 24 Issue 44, p13
Presents the top substance abuse treatment centers in Utah, ranked according to patient discharge information as of May 1, 1995. 1993 patient discharges; Number of doctors on staff; Number of staff; Types of programs; Average length of treatment; Average length of aftercare; Treatment model;...
- Training skills program to build new Clearfield center. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/25/95, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Pioneer Adult Rehabilitation Center has chosen Interwest Construction to build a 40,000 square foot training and manufacturing facility on its campus in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Top substance abuse treatment centers. Hawkins, Curt; Koziatek, Sandra // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;12/25/95 Supplement Lists, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p85
Presents information on the top substance abuse treatment centers in Salt Lake City as ranked by most recent patient discharge information. Highland Ridge Hospital; VA Medical Center; Types of programs; Number of doctors.