Hearst's B-Well Program Offers Wellness Tools
- Compass health strategy pledge to remove 50 million calories. // Grocer;10/25/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8178, p6
The article reports on foodservice company Compass Group's commitment to remove 50 million calories from meals by 2020 as part of a strategy to help fight obesity which also includes a campaign to provide health and wellbeing information to adults and children.
- Oxford leases 265,000 square feet in Westchester. Fitzpatrick, Doreen D. // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/2/95, Vol. 34 Issue 40, p2
Reports that Oxford Health Plans Inc. has agreed to lease 265,000 square feet at Westchester One building in New York.
- Physician group to expand into New Rochelle. GOLDEN, JOHN // Westchester County Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p11
The article reports on the expansion plan by the West Media Group of physicians to an office building in New Rochelle, New York. The group plans to convert the suburban office space to medical uses and occupies 28,000 square feet of space opening up between February-March 2012. Westmed founding...
- New York's Business Buildings and Health. Walsh, James J. // America;11/11/1916, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p102
The article focuses on the careful investigation conducted by the Department of Health to determine the hygienic conditions of office buildings in New York. The department believed that unsanitary place could affect both employers and employees' health. With its investigation, the department...
- WebMD is latest firm to be pushed out of Google HQ. GEIGER, DANIEL // Crain's New York Business;3/9/2015, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p0006
The article reports that health information services company WebMD will receive an undisclosed amount to relocate from Google's office building in Chelsea, New York to Hudson Street.
- Columbus Center: $57 million buys 500,000 square feet. Russell, J.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1989, Vol. 177 Issue 7, p81
Presents three schemes for Columbus Center in New York City. Invalidation of winning scheme by Moshe Safdie & Associates, architect. Revised projects by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, architect.
- NEW YORK. // Town & Country;May2007, Vol. 161 Issue 5324, p62
The article features the 7 World Trade Center building in New York City.
- Polishing the apple. Larson, Soren // Architectural Record;Aug1998, Vol. 186 Issue 8, p41
Reports that renovations will be conducted on the Radio City Music Hall, the United States Armed Forces Recruiting Center and the Pennsylvania Station in Manhattan, New York in 1998. Budget allocated to renovations of the music hall; Identification of design firms in charge of the projects.
- Astoria Retail Building Priced at $5.5M. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;4/22/2012, p2
The article offers information on a 6,497-square-foot, one-story plus mezzanine and basement retail building in Astoria, New York City which is on the market for sale through Eastern Consolidated.