Burden of Overall Gastrointestinal Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (UIHC). // Corridor Business Journal;7/22/2013, Vol. 9 Issue 52, p10
Statistics are presented related to the Cedar Rapids, Iowa-based hospital University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics (UIHC) which includes the information on number of beds in the hospital, number of physicians and patients admitted in the hospital during 2012 fiscal year.
- Hospice Discharge Codes As Of July 1. // Eli's Home Care Week;2/6/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p36
A chart is presented which shows the discharge codes used by hospices as of July 1, 2011 along with reasons including beneficiary revokes, transfers to other terminal care facilities and movement out of service area.
- health care: MARKET FACTS. // Central Penn Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p87
Charts are presented depicting hospital admissions and discharges as well as the number of residents enrolled in the health maintenance organization (HMO) plan in Pennsylvania.
- Average Annual Growth Rate in Medicare Payments for Top 10 Discharges by Volume, FY11-FY13. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Jul2015, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p14
A graph is presented that shows the average annual growth rate in Medicare payments for top 10 discharges by volume from fiscal year 2011 to 2013.
- Sooner than you think. Mulvany, Chad // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Feb2015, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p32
The article focuses on preventable admissions from the U.S. Medicare's skilled nursing facilities (SNFs) to hospitals. The 2013 report by the Office of Inspector General on the 2011 Medicare beneficiaries admitted from a SNF to a hospital, closer review of the value-based purchasing program for...
- discharges decreasing for most hospitals. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2011, Vol. 65 Issue 8, p154
Two charts are presented depicting the discharges for most hospitals in the U.S. from 2005-2010 the annual changes in acute discharges by hospital and operating profit margin in hospital.
- Feeling the Pinch. Kiser, Kim // Minnesota Medicine;Feb2012, Vol. 95 Issue 2, p6
The article discusses the effect of recession on the hospitals in Minnesota. It states that according to data from Minnesota Hospital Association (MHA), an association of hospitals, there was a 106 percent increase in uncompensated care costs and at the same time individuals moved to health...
- Deaths in 121 U.S. cities, week ending November 12, 1994 (45th week). // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;11/18/1994, Vol. 43 Issue 45, p836
Presents a table showing the number of deaths in 121 cities in the United States for the week ending November 12, 1994.
- Table III. Deaths in 121 U.S. cities, week ending March 4, 1995 (9th week). // MMWR: Morbidity & Mortality Weekly Report;3/10/1995, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p168
Presents data concerning deaths in the United States for the week ending March 4, 1995. Reporting areas; Age.