Denver Airport Plans $270 Million Gate Expansion
- Tampa Airport Cautiously Moves Ahead With Financing Plans. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/3/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31421, p40
Reports the financing plan for the International Airport in Tampa, Florida. Issuance of bond for the baggage screening system; Construction of the terminal project; Recovery from the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- RADAR SCREEN. // JoC Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 24, p6
Cites issues related to the transportation sector worldwide as of June 2002. Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the traffic along border lines in Canada; Plan of Hong Kong, China to promote its seaport and airport; Discrimination of container lines against...
- Construction projects grounded at Henderson Executive Airport. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;10/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p1
Reports the postponement on the construction projects at the Henderson Executive Airport in Las Vegas, Nevada. Result of the September 11 terrorist attacks; Delay of budget approval; Reevaluation of air travel demands.
- How to cope with the new realities of traveling. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Nov2001, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p1
Focuses on how to adjust to increased security measures implemented by airports in the United States after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the country.
- What does a terrorist look like? McGee, William J. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Apr2002, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2
Talks about the impact of September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on airport security.
- Airport shops land surprise sales. Caulfield, John // Crain's New York Business;9/16/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 37, p25
Reports the performance of airport retailers following the September 11 terrorist attack in New York City. Employment of check-in security procedures; Move of retailers to extend operating hours to capitalize passengers; Depression of international travel.
- TIGHT SECURITY. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;9/9/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 24, p7B
Reports on the implementation of changes in airport security following the September 11 terrorist attacks in Tucson , Arizona. Discussion on the major changes made; Effectiveness of the changes in improving airport security; Problems encountered in the implementation of some measures.
- Destination: relaxation. Schlossberg, Brandi // Massage Magazine;Jul/Aug2002, Issue 98, p27
Focuses on the massage services in Destination Relaxation at the Baltimore-Washington International Airport in Baltimore, Maryland. Reaction of customers on the services offered by therapists; Effects of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the patients; Commitment of Destination Relaxation to...
- Stewart continues air service. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/22/2001-10/29/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p3
Focuses on Newburgh, New York-based Stewart International Airport's commitment to continue its air service after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. Non-stop flights in the U.S.; Minimal adjustments in flight schedules.