Four Evenson Dodge FAs Leave to Partner With Gardner, Underwood & Bacon
- Providers growing disillusioned with affinity marketing. // Money Marketing;3/14/2002, p20
Presents the report 'Affinity Trends in the Development of Distribution Partnership' on the complaints of financial services companies. Frustration of product providers with affinity partnerships which offer nothing more than a distribution channel for marketing literature; Focus of product...
- Industry veterans join forces. Taylor, Mike // Money Management;2/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p6
The article offers information on move of Fortnum Financial Advisers principal Ray Miles in joining with mortgage industry veteran Mark Bouris for the establishment of separate managed account (SMA) and individual managed account (IMA) market.
- COMPANY NEWS SHORTS. // Credit Management;Apr2002, p17
Reports developments related to the financial service industry in Great Britain as of April 2001. Launch of the credit pre-screening service of Creditcall; Provisions of the pre-screening service; Partnership of Bottomline Technologies with J.D. Edwards on a financial systems project.
- Tradescape's U.K. Partner Runs Into Reg Troubles. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;10/09/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 38, p6
Reports business related developments in the financial services industry in Great Britain as of October 2000. Closure of the International Clearing Associates (ICA) due to insufficient regulatory capital; Partnership between Blackwood Trading and Tradition Financial Services in opening a...
- Wescom IDS and Chex Systems Plan Integration. // Credit Union Journal;6/23/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p23
Reports on the partnership of Wescom and Chex Systems Inc. to provide credit unions an automated system process for enhanced membership verification.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p9
Presents news briefs on the financial services industry in Great Britain as of April 25, 2002. Partnership formed by Churchill Investment; Suggestion on employer contribution to company pension schemes; Proposal for annuity refund on death.
- AKPK extends financial education reach. // Malay Mail;6/28/2012, p23
The article reports on the partnership of the Credit Counseling and Debt Management Agency (AKPK) with several agencies, associations and companies to extend its reach in providing financial education to the public.
- SEC, NYU will cosponsor symposium. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/25/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30836, p4
Reports the cosponsorship of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the New York University Center for Law and Business on a symposium for the promotion of diversity in the financial services industry in New York. Symposium schedule; List of panelists; Application information.
- Rostelecom hires advisors to oversee Tele2 JV. // Russian Telecom;Sep2013, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on the hiring of investment banks JPMorgan and Credit Suisse and accountancy firm PricewaterhouseCoopers by Russian national telecommunication company Rostelecom to advise it on a possible partnership with local mobile operator Tele2 Russia.