- Miami-Dade Gets Flexible. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p1
The article reports on the flexible deal made by Miami-Dade County officials as they plan to sell only a portion of the $350 million of general obligation bonds to the bond market in Florida. Along with reducing the size of the transaction, officials have reserved the right to increase or...
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;09/24/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30485, p31
Presents news items on the bond market in the Southeastern United States, for September 24, 1998. Florida's selection of Morgan Stanley Dean Witter as lead manager of a rare negotiated issue; Plan by Charleston, South Carolina to sell as much as $205 million of waterworks and sewer system...
- Scarcity of paper should help local Louisiana school board offering lure investors. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p7
Reports on bond market developments in the Southeastern region of the United States as of September 4, 1997. Pricing for an $8 million Bossier Parish, Louisiana, School Board general obligation bond offering on September 4; Maximum state income tax in Mississippi on out-of-state bonds; High...
- Southwest bond-watch. McEntree, Christopher; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/09/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30248, p33
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the Southeastern States as of October 9, 1997. Includes Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s assignment of an A-plus rating to the Florida Hurricane Catastrophe Fund; Cumberland County, North Carolina voters' approval of general obligation bonds to...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30258, p28
Presents statistics illustrating trends in the bond market in the Southeastern States. Issuers' names; Amount issued; Underwriter choice.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p9
Presents data concerning the bond market in southeast United States as of October 28, 1997. Florida yield curve; Municipal market data yield curve.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p30
Presents data on the bond market in southeast United States as of October 30, 1997. Amount; Approval; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date; Issuer and purpose.
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;10/30/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30263, p30
Presents an update on the bond market in southeast United States as of October 30, 1997. Miami mayoral candidates' proposal for building a new stadium for the Florida Marlins baseball team using public funds; Moody's Investors Service's upgrade of outstanding Kentucky debt; Plan of Clover...
- Southeast bond-watch. McEntee, Christopher; Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;11/20/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30277, p30
Presents news briefs related to the bond market in the Southern States as of November 20, 1997. Includes Dade County commissioners' agreement to increase financing for its performing arts center in downtown Miami, Florida; Appointment of Cobb County Comptroller Virgil Moon as head of the...