Texas Agency to Redeem Nonrated Bonds With Triple-A's
- Texas Veterans Land Board approves $185 million of tax-exempts, taxables. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;09/29/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30240, p2
Reports on Texas Veterans Land Board's approval of the issuance of as much as $185 million of tax-exempt and taxable general obligation bonds. Plans to obtain ratings from Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's; Proceeds allotted to fund loans to veterans for housing and land.
- Texas land board refunds tax-exempt worth $278 million. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/31/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30362, p34
Reports on the Texas Veterans Land Board's plan to offer a $278.1 million worth of land refunding bonds. Texas' largest taxable general obligation deal; Board's reasons for the refunding scheme.
- Texas Veterans Land Board to weigh $300 million issuance for September. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/02/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30695, p5
Reports that the Texas Veterans Land Board is planning to issue close to $300 million of bonds in September 1999. Aim of selling house assistance and refunding bonds; Sale of taxable general obligation refunding deal in April 1999.
- Texas Weighs Raising Cap For Agency. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/10/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31136, p1
Reports the proposed amendment by legislatures granting the Texas Veterans Land Board permanent general obligation bonding authority and selling of revenue bonds. Significance of the proposal; Debates on the general obligation authorization; Provision of benefits for veterans by the land board.
- Texas land board seeks option to unwind swap. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p29
Reports on the Texas Veterans Land Board's request for an option to remain in a $40 million swap in entered into in 1997 or issue fixed-rate refunding bonds. Potential yield of the board's swap arrangement with AIG Financial Products Corp.; Plans of the board to hedge present value savings;...
- $250M Texas Veterans Bonds Offer Variable Rates, Top Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/21/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34447, p1
A hungry primary market gets a $250 million taste of top-rated Texas variable-rate debt from the Veterans Land Board.
- $250M Texas Veterans Bonds Offer Variable Rates, Top Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;1/20/2016, p24
The article reports on the 250 million U.S. dollars of variable-rate bonds offered by the Texas Veterans Land Board on January 20, 2016, which sale will provide funds for loans on houses for military veterans.
- QUICK SCALES for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p18
Presents statistics of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the Alaska Energy Authority; Maine Turnpike Authority; Utah Housing Finance Agency; Texas Veterans Land Board.
- Give me land, lots of land. Willis, Belinda // Business Press;6/07/96, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p7
Reports that the Texas Veterans Land Board has announced that its reducing interest rates on land to Texas veterans.