March Construction Spending Falls 0.9%
- Construction Spending Up 0.6% in September. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;11/4/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31505, p2
Focuses on the reports of the U.S. Department of Commerce on the rise in the construction spending. Percentage rise in the construction spending following a revision in the month of August 2002; Increase in the public construction spending in September 2002.
- Construction Spending Drops 1.2% in December. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;2/2/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33259, p2
The article discusses the report made by the U.S. Department of Commerce which states that construction spending decreased by 1.2% in December 2009.
- Construction Spending Increases 0.2% in March. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/4/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33310, p2
The article reports on 0.2 percent increase of construction spending based on the data released by the Commerce Department in the U.S.
- Construction Spending Ticked Up 0.2% in June. Moore, Dennis // Bond Buyer;8/2/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33558, p2
The article presents a report from the U.S. Department of Commerce concerning the increase in construction spending by a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 0.2% in June 2011 driven up by the increase in business-related building.
- Construction Spending Rises 0.4% in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/2/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33758, p2
The article reports on the rise in annual rate of construction spending in the U.S. by 0.4 percent in June 2012 in comparison to that of in May 2012 as reported by the country's Department of Commerce.
- Construction Spending Falls 0.3% in November. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;1/3/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33839, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. the Commerce Department, construction spending in the U.S. has dropped down 0.3 percent in November 2012.
- Construction Spending Dropped 1.7% in March. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/2/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33905, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Department of Commerce has announced that the construction spending in the country has dropped by 1.7 percent in March 2013.
- June Construction Spending Increases. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/27/2012, Vol. 246 Issue 17, p6
The article focuses on the announcement of the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the increase in U.S. construction spending in June 2012 by 0.4%.
- Commerce Dept. Says April Value of New Construction Increases 8.6% Year-Over Year. // Electrical Marketing;6/13/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p3
The article focuses on the statement of the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the 8.6% year-over-year increase in the construction spending in the U.S. in April 2014.