ISM Index Falls To 53.9% in April
- March ISM Index Dips A lad to 61.2 From 61.4. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33493, p30
The article reports on the performance of the March 2011 price index in the U.S. that sank to 61.2 from 61.4 in February revealed by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
- PMI Shows Growth in March. // Circuits Assembly;May2002, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p16
Reports the growth of the purchasing managers index (PMI) of the Institute for Supply Management in Tempe, Arizona. Rate of liquidation of manufacturers's inventories; Increase of backlog-of-orders index; Relationship between PMI and overall economy.
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Hit 56.1 in December. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33840, p2
The article focuses on the report released by the non-profit educational association Institute for Supply Management which shows that the non-manufacturing business activity composite index was 56.1 in December 2012.
- ISM Manufacturing Index Rises to 55.7 in August. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33973, p2
The article focuses on the August 2013 Manufacturing ISM report on business by the U.S. Institute for Supply Management in the U.S., which found that the index climbed to 55.7 in August 2013 from 55.4 in July, 2013.
- November ISM-NY Index Hits 65.6, a 5-Month High. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33425, p2
The article reports on the increase of the Institute for Supply Management-New York (ISM-NY) index to 65.6 points in November 2010 from 64.7 points in October.
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Shows Small Uptick. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33726, p2
The article focuses on a report by the Institute for Supply Management (ISM) that regarding the nonmanufacturing business activity composite index reaching to 53.7 following the U.S. services sector's expansion at a slightly faster pace in May 2012.
- ISM Index Revised to 56.6 in Dec. // Bondbuyer.com;1/24/2017, p1
The Institute for Supply Management revised its December index to 56.6, it announced Tuesday.
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Slips to 58.5% in May. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p2
Reports on the decline of composite index of the Institute for Supply Management from 67.1 percent in April to 58.5 in May, on a seasonal basis.
- Municipals Weaken, Treasuries Sink; ISM Manufacturing Index Increases. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/3/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31545, p2
Reports on the surging of the U.S. Institute for Supply Management (ISM) manufacturing index in December 2002. Implications of a rise in the manufacturing index for the economy; Labor market conditions during the period; Fluctuations in investor cashflow.