California's Sutter Health Ready For 15-Year, $3.5B Capital Plan
- IT Execs tackle to-do lists. // Network World;3/22/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p74
Says that information technology (IT) executives and chief information officers are going ahead with IT initiatives that have been put off for years. The Sutter Health nonprofit health-care organization in Sacramento, California is proceeding with its plans to integrate patient data scattered...
- Sutter health. Cerne, Frank // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;11/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 21, p56
Features Sutter Health of Sacramento, California and how they were able to develop an integrated health system. Features of the system; Composition of the systems; Steps in the process of integrating the components; Comment by Gary Susnera, senior vice president of Sutter Health's Bay Area;...
- Health care `R' us. Turner, Sally // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;4/20/95, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p46
Reports that Sacramento-based Sutter Health Care has opened the Laguna and Orangevale medical plazas, a pair of outpatient-focused medical malls targeting young families in California suburbs. Improvement in the access to medical care.
- Sutter Health's new `medical malls' target young and healthy outpatients. // Health Facilities Management;Jul95, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p11
Reports that Sutter Health Care has opened two medical malls in Laguna and Orangevale, California. Savings and convenience to patients.
- Strategic planning. // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;12/5/94, Vol. 68 Issue 23, p16
Reports on the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer of Sutter Health. Achievements; Comments by Neil Pennington, chairman of Sutter's board; Gary F. Loveridge as interim chief executive officer.
- Design for healing: Cancer treatment under one roof. Bolen, Michael D. // Health Facilities Management;Aug96, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p14
Features Sutter Health Care's cancer center in Sacramento, California. Factors considered in designing the facility; Services offered at the center; Phases of development; Interior design.
- Upgraded Sutter Health Selling $101M, With Big Plans Ahead. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;1/24/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31559, p30
Reports that the U.S. health care company Sutter Health is planning to sell its $101 million of revenue bonds on January 28, 2003. Sale of the bonds at auction rate by the California Statewide Communities Development Authority; Impact of an upgrade in the credit rating of the bonds by the...
- Sutter's operating profit takes a dip. Shinkman, Ron // Modern Healthcare;05/08/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p4
Reports on the decline in Sutter Health's operating profit in 1999. Factors which contributed to the decline; Details on the company's operations; Information on its revenue.
- Finances healthy, Sutter says. Kertesz, Louise // Modern Healthcare;11/14/94, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p16
Reports on Sutter Health's plan to form a new regional healthcare network in Northern California. Letter of intent signed with Stanford Health Services; Speculations regarding Sutter's financial health after the resignation of Patrick Hays as president and chief executive officer (CEO); Sutter...